Remember Epic is the most based video gaming company out there

Remember Epic is the most based video gaming company out there
And Tim Sweeney is our savior
He spit on steamies again with siding against the orcs.

Attached: E3732905-CFEE-42E8-B4D6-9BC770653FC9.jpg (1170x1227, 342.01K)

i don't care about slav people

>game companies, banks, media, prominant online political figures, everyone in US government all say Russia evil
>yet retards on Any Forums still somehow fall for the glowbot 'Russia ebil' narrative

>>>/reddit/
>>>/twitter/
fuck off

Based Timmy. Not only is he paying the devs off so that we can pirate as much as we want. He also uses zoomer funds to finance the prolonging of the war.
Everybody press P to praise Timmy :^)

What's wrong with humanitarian aid. He isn't saying he is sending money to Ukrainian Armed Forces.

We just had this thread already. Fuck off Ivan

>superpower invading neighbor country and killing hundreds of civilians
>"noooo you see it's actually a jewish plan you have to support them!!!!"

this is what happens when you only browse Any Forums and you don't actually talk to people get some help user

>pajeets now have new shillspam material
Yeah I think I'm gonna get me a $100 steam gift card and redeem it.

Attached: 1624216445048.png (1042x247, 34.97K)

How about instead of donating money that you will just write off your tax you actually adopt some of the tens of thousands of refugees?

>don't think, don't ask questions, just do the literal opposite of what these people do
Reminds me of the Hong Kong protests which was one of the rare events where pretty much everyone outside of China, including both political parties in America, were unified against China but you still found people here doing Olympic grade mental gymnastics to find a reason to side with China because gotta be contrarian.

Fuck off

I doubt it's even contrarianism anymore. I think people have just become actual schizophrenics after consuming Qanon media for the past 4 years. They've gone from Patriotic Americans fighting the new world order to Russian rankies fighting the new world order in the blink of an eye. It's kind of concerning honestly.

Attached: 1619139917033.jpg (1080x870, 45.28K)

How can I adopt a cute ukrainian gf?

Sure
They are very different from your vanilla westoid whores.

Attached: FN21Jl_XEAQLmb8[1].jpg (1009x612, 75.32K)

If you are not the gov's agent then you legit got brainwash to hell and back, user.

CLEAN IT UP, JANNY

You're admitting following the narrative like a retard

damn ukrainians look like THAT?

>Israel refuses to sanction Russia
>They maintain relations with their relatives and friends in Russia, and this make the interstate relations very special". In a meeting with Netanyahu in June 2016, Putin described Israel and Russia as "unconditional allies" in "efforts to counter international terrorism".
well, which one is it, Ivan?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (642x217, 44.8K)

Those are MEN

it's rightful chink clay
tawiwan as well btw

No one said anything about israel retard

>No one said anything about israel retard

Attached: 1639631555192.png (425x349, 30.77K)

>banks, media, everyone in the US government
>no one said anything about Israel

Attached: 1444242973347.jpg (338x305, 34.32K)

Seethe nigger
Jewish lobby is different from the zionist lobby

>he's still replying

Attached: 1622110740124.png (624x624, 35.62K)

Giving money while sitting in your living room is easy.
He's not based until he goes over there personally and tries to play fortnite for real on the battlefield.

God forbid someone challenge your brainwashing

Attached: 1646474219988.png (3300x2800, 3.07M)