Is there a way to kill this BITCH for good...

Is there a way to kill this BITCH for good? I FUCKING hate her and I want her removed permanently from the game even if I need to use Cheat Engine. I dont give a fuck.

I do the Frenzied Flame ending then the bitch shows up anyway at the end saying she will kill me, lol as she could she is a weak ass bitch I watched how she fights vs that Ragged King faggot she sicks not even 1/4 of his lifebar, she is dex/fai like a fairy pillow muncher faggete.

I want her DEAD as fuck. I want to burn the world and I want there to be nobody at the end not even that bitch. How can I do it?

Attached: PutaDeOjosAzules.png (1208x612, 906.97K)

i think you need a plate of poutine. whatever you guys eat across the pond seems to be making you cranky

She LITERALLY has a gloam eye how is she not the one that lead the godskins?

how do i kill her?

stfu just tell me how to perma kill her I hate seeing her chimpmunk face worst firekeeper in the series by far. I hope Miyazaki get hemorrhoids for making this shitty bitch.

Ok first you have to _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They're gonna explain what the fuck is happening in a DLC or sequel right? WHY THE FUCK DID HER EYE OPEN AND OTHER ONE CHANGE COLOR WHY IS THERE NO ANSWERS

She kills herself if you don't give into the jew god

I think you need to burn her first and then join the fingers. you burned yourself so she's alive. anyway why is she alive? flame ending must destroy all living things in the world

just tell me faggot i have an extension that lets me see spoilers anyway i know you didnt write shit

nobody gives a fuck I wanna kill her now

what jew god? the fire guy. what if I kill her by making her sacrifice then I give into the jew god of flame.

I just wanna destroy everyone no survivors especially not this WHORE

ok but do you know for sure or you are assuming?

Based incel

I'm gonna leave a 0/10 review for this shit game if I cannot kill her. I should be allowed to kill her fucking bitch she thinks she is better than me, then why she doesnt go beat the bosses herself fucking putrid disabled whore. she cannot do anything because she is a fucking stupid woman with dyed hair because nobody fucked her and got a face tat because she listens to post malone and she thinks she is soooo alternative fuck that bitch I hope niggers rape her and kill her now useless motherfucker.

Get some help

not an incel, im a normie I just think she is so corny that I want her dead but thanks man

I'm asking for fucking help. How do I kill her.

The most disappointing thing about the game is not being able to beat the game accordless

Attached: 1639318484973.png (677x510, 721.94K)

You can kill her. She sacrifices herself at the flame after the giant if you haven't done the jew 3 finger ending. If you activate the 3 fingers after she sacrifices herself she's dead and you can do the frenzied flame ending. She doesn't show up for the scene in op if you do.
Every other ending she dies as well.

Yeah, people will meme on you, but having an NPC forced onto you in a game like Elden Ring is lame as fuck. What did she even do? She did fuck all throughout the game and in one of the most out there endings, she shows up like she's going to amount to shit? Fuck off.

But you can do that if you use wrongwarps

Nigga I already know that the most disappointing thing about Cuckazaki games is that he always makes half baked stories about the same concepts n shit but like I give a fuck I just want to destroy all the world like based Slave Nigga Gael who had the right idea. He was the only well made character in all that series among other smaller faggots.

So I want to get rid of everyone too, nobody missing. Including this hoe better than thou bitch preppy school white pussy red pubes bitch. Its unfair bro Miyazaki cant write for shit.

In Skyrim I can kill Delphine with a mod or console because she is such an stupid bitch. But here I cant do shit. fuck this man I aint giving this shit 10/10.

Its corny.

datamining shows theres still 1 ending not found, i was also super salt when testing that door with no mount

i tried to get ranni's quest item from city today before talking to her and i got pic related
fuck you jap devs you should have wrote like 4 more lines of text for ranni

Attached: ss+(2.jpg (531x191, 30.35K)

You're black aren't you

Attached: 1647423246430.jpg (850x674, 130.06K)

I already didnt like this game, this shit is so corny first the wizards with their harry potter place its so queer looking with the blue blast haaaa hoooo yaaa go put on a blue dildo up your prison pocket faggot.

Now everytime this whore shows up it makes my blood boil she talks in this slow bitchass voice like she is saying important shit that can be reduced in like 3 words. Bitch just shut the fuck up, I dont even need you to level up you dont need to be summoned I BARELY see you, everytime you appear your dialog is BORING as fuck. I hope you die. It's that simple. That simple. But MiyaFAGGOT does not give the option to get rid of her. His worst character by far. Personality: Woman.

I'm white but I was raised in the hood.

Attached: sesh.jpg (400x549, 35.03K)

7.5/10 at best tbqh
this shit is just lazy