I’m mad

I attacked both the crestfallen warrior and Knight Lautrec. I turned off the game so it won’t save and when I came back they were both still hostile and I had to kill them.

Attached: 791E1051-A587-494A-BD71-86D7D30D3101.jpg (580x580, 59.75K)

they die regardless just kill them

What's wrong? Get a bit of scare out there?

Get your sins absolved

1. The Game Auto-saves at every single action, regardless of how small. Including every single enemy.

2. Dark Souls is way more forgiving than Demon Souls because it has a church where you can apologize for your sins and turn everyone normal again.

Where? I need to bring them back.

1. Except falling in the void, you can quit in the middle of the air and be saved
2. If you killed them youre fucked

If they're dead it's too late.

You sound like you probably aren't even that far, if it's that big of a deal just restart. You're only really missing some world building dialog from crestfallen and maybe a small quest iirc and a somewhat interesting but short quest with Lautrec, and that shit won't be until like the last third of the game anyway.

If they are dead, you can't bring them back. If you had just aggro'd them, you can get it fixed by Oscar the Pardoner in the parish above where you fight the gargoyles. You missed Lautrec's quest line, but you can just do it on a NG+ or something. It's not a huge deal. A lot of people just kick him off the cliff in firelink to get his item anyway.

Neither are important but killing Lautrec early makes you miss out on his armor and a great ring

What a shit game

you're complaining about really inconsequential shit. they are very small npcs that are some of the least important to attack. just play the game. it doesnt even matter

you get the ring if you kill him

Try not being a shit player

the ring drops if you kill him
what a shit player
the game gives you agency, you want it to hold your hand and keep you from committing atrocities just because?

Not him but I remember getting hit by a rock and accidentally falling on top of onion man in Sens, throwing him into the void
What the fuck were they thinking

how do people like OP even exist?
who the fuck asks for gaming advice on Any Forums when there is infinite sources of information on every game ever made

that sounds hilarious and more interesting than the questline

Attached: nobody to blame but yourself.jpg (750x510, 40.1K)

There's also the pyromancer in the depths, who asks you to free him from the barrels. Half of everyone would swing at the barrels, damaging and aggroing him. I knew to roll first time but still, they had to have known that'd fuck up a lot of players.

I get the notion, it's hard to find info on stuff like that without getting the entire rest of the game spoiled for you. That said, OP is a faggotron for other reasons

since you killed lautrec you should at least be able to get his ring, or already have it

just put it on and never take it off, it's basically one of the best rings in the game outside of very specific niche builds

>attack npcs
>consequences
>WHAT THE FUCK GAME??
kek

Attached: 1643438597580.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)