SOUL

why can't other game studios create this kind of kino?

Attached: er crucible knight nokron.jpg (2564x1438, 326.04K)

Take another pic so you can see what he's looking at pls

He wasn't worth the investment. Pretty boring to fight, but it was interesting to look at from Sofra.

Mohg's rape dungeon

Attached: er nokron kino.png (1920x1080, 3.71M)

>drops you absolutely nothing
Heh, nothing personal Tarnished

Attached: 1629597658826.webm (640x360, 362.52K)

I went there and killed him, kino my ass.

>fight my 7th ulcerated tree spirit
Whoa...kino...

how do you reach him?

They are always fun to fight.

By exploring.

Is there any reason this was yet again another generic Crucible Knight fight and not some cool npc quest line? I both like Elden Ring and also really, really fucking hate it with equal measure.

Attached: 1641964060343.jpg (238x250, 5.57K)

Kill radahn

What does he eat and drink?

Yeah you're right. He should have an audio log on him where he talks about his previous life and how he had two kids but that darn Godfrey just had to go on another war and Marika is out of control, but ... oh shit Godfrey's back [audio log cuts out]

more importantly, what is Nokron's tax policy? Surely building architecture of that scale isn't the most efficient use of resources

Attached: grrm finger point.jpg (759x422, 38.14K)

Actually a small monologue from this guy would have been kind of cool and set him apart considering it's the only crucible knight in a unique area, but no it's juat a generic recycled boss fight just like the 9 tree spirits, 20 dragons (actually Wyverns) and 30 Erdtree Watchdogs.

I don't mind any of it because I used to love playing Golden Axe.

Nokron is a really shitty city, you can't even go in any of thr buildings except one and it doesn't look lived in at all, Stormveil Castle actually had thought put in compared to that shithole.

I found Mohg in a tomb at the bottom of the Capitol Catacombs

Looks like Hallow Knight.

That's some sort of blood projection of him. His real body (with rune and everything) is in his hidden mausoleum in the Siophra Depths, across from Nokron. It's a much cooler fight than the one in the sewers

see that ledge... you can teleport there

>there's three threads in the catalog about this exact topic
why are fromtrannies like that

Actually it wouldn't.

The storytelling of these games was always through bits of information and context.

We know crucible knights were Godfrey's royal guard and they got disbanded somewhere along the way. We see them all over the place more or less acting like ronin or in service of someone. There's one that serves Tanith and acting all professional, but this Nokron guy just found a sweet spot to gaze from as the world around him is coming apart.

Cultural phenomenon game of the decade. Cope seethe and dilate Nintendie.

>get to him
>fight him
>he drops nothing
>doesn't respawn
>he was just there to look cool from a distance
what a fucking waste of time

Did you not follow the story? It's a ruined city from a fallen civilization that went against the Greater Will and lost.

Are you expecting a thriving marketplace there and an amusement park?

>fight my 8th titanite demon
uhh... care to explain dark souls babs??

Neat

No that's fucking retarded and you know it. When you first get to Soifra and see this guy from the destroyed bridge there's a fucking marathon you have to cross just to get over there and all you get is the same recycled boss fight? That's absolutely fucking lazy. There should have been some small dialogue to make this guy stand out or even be friendly with a quest going through the Mohgwyn Palace.

>huh looks neat wonder what g-
>its just another unfinished zartishart cock ring thread
wake me up when a game that doesnt copy paste all its bosses hundreds of times gives this feel.

>reeeee nintendo
mental illness

I was expecting maybe someplace where they kept food, a living quarters, some furniture even it's just stairs and empty courtyards.