A timeless classic with no open world bloat and an incredible DLC expansion

A timeless classic with no open world bloat and an incredible DLC expansion

Attached: file.png (1523x1904, 3.98M)

>30 fps

its coming to pc. thanks for beta testing

Would you fags talk about something other than FROM games holy shit they must pay for non-stop advertising here.

>mash r1
>boss screeches out in pain
>LIMB BROKEN EXTRA DAMAGE BOSS STUNNED
>mash r1 some more
>boss screeches
>boss winds up
>boss attacks
>mash O a few times and back up
>shoot my gun a bit and randomly get a parry
>O in and mash r1 and it dies after it's other limb breaks

A masterpiece, indeed

Name another company with a good AAA release in the last decade

it's not

wtf is that cover edit?

bloodborne was the easiest souls game by far. that's why it gets any praise.

des is by far the easiest. which is why journos gave the remake such a high score.

yea it is. there's a reputable leak

How many times have you said this before

ive said it for every time youve cried about it

>game has gameplay

I feel like the bosses are so different too. I cant put my finger on it. Like, in general they seem so much more fast then Elden ring and stuff, but yet, it seems like Elden ring bosses just pull shit out of their ass at random times idk

Why won't From release a PS5 patch? Is it really that much work to up the framerate cap?

Dark Souls 3 is better

its coming to pc with 60 fps so you may also see it on ps5. heres hoping snoyboy

2 more weeks

>I feel like the bosses are so different too. I cant put my finger on it. Like, in general they seem so much more fast then Elden ring and stuff, but yet, it seems like Elden ring bosses just pull shit out of their ass at random times idk
Bloodborne was ny first souls game. I liked the horror aspect and the jumpscare shit until the gay lovecraft alien shit was involved. Up until the cuthulu and aliens the game was awesome.

I hope it never does just so annoying cockgobblers like you keep seething forever

Is that Gascoigne's daughter?

Attached: daughter_1.jpg (500x2132, 261.89K)

I sure hope it comes to PC so that people here can stop pretending that BB is anywhere as good as DS3, when it was clearly casualized garbage with some dogshit vanilla boss roster

After the good hunter adopted her?

Attached: daughter_2.jpg (500x2132, 229.85K)

I think you just notice it more in Elden Ring because they decided to use dark souls combat. Bloodborne you're also fast so the asspulls don't really have as much of an impact.

Oh that actually makes a lot of sense. Yeah that probably is why

>you're also fast so the asspulls don't really have as much of an impact.
Yes, this is a good point. You have a fantastic dodge in bloodborne. Love the blunderbuss counter and backstabbing the pig in the anus. Very nice

>You have a fantastic dodge in bloodborne
I prefer the jump step to rolling desu. It looks cooler and works better against the spaz bosses that Fromsoft loves. I wish they used it in Elden Ring instead of the rolling again.