Honest thoughts on her? Use the other threads to troll

Honest thoughts on her? Use the other threads to troll

Attached: testament.png (1460x821, 1.24M)

Sneed

So glad Japan made another tranny character so zoomers spam the boards for months

Glad he gets over his emo phase and enjoying life now.

Attached: 1647753865864.png (1051x709, 246.2K)

Ruined a semi feminine metalhead and turned him into a complete faggot with a literal womans voice. Strive fags are literal fags so they will like this change. Hopefully the movelist will be less cancerous lol

QRD?

I wanna lick his pits...

Futa =/= tranny

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-125130.jpg (1080x1281, 281.97K)

They ruined a classic fightan character. Shame.

Isn't this ok when Japan does it?

It's based, wanted the character and looking forward to blasting her.

>taking a male character and turning them into a female
Is this peak coomer game design? SFV does the same with Seth, and Disgaea with Laharl.

That is quite a lot of hobbies

They did that with Baiken and no one cared

Yuu Kobayashi is one of my favorite Japanese VA and the english voice is also good in its own way

I did

Hate them because people aren’t going to shut the fuck up about “oooh tranny!” For a game they don’t fucking play anyways for the next half a year. Just going to make the board even more obnoxious.
>Also isn’t Slayer

Yes, but people got so tired of western bullshit that they started attacking to anything

>Japanese voice sounds more feminine and ambiguous as to whether is is a woman or a young boy
>(((english))) voice just straight up sounds like a guy
yeah no

I think channers are just outrage addicts

Would you?

Attached: 1681923816912369723.png (1195x1359, 869.6K)

>English voice makes a man sound like a man
oh the horror
"It's ok when Japan does it" strikes again

If any Guilty Gear character would become a tranny it's Testament, the kid who rejected their humanity to become a Gear.

Since when does bisexual = futa?

Why do rightards try to make everything about politics then cry others inserted the politics when it was just them?

>Goth femboy
I don't think there's anything in this world that's more fuckable.

Attached: 1633926594572.jpg (3800x2954, 3.54M)

id fuck him.
this biggest shame is the redesign to his winpose waifu (couldn't find a decent pic in reasonable time so deal with this)

Attached: this chick.png (388x648, 219.08K)

It looked like a faggot before, now it actually looks like a woman

Oops didn't realise the deepl translation is shit.
両性具有 is futa in Japanese.

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-134333.jpg (1080x1001, 223.57K)

Bad translation. Daisuke isn't saying that Testament likes guys and girls, he's saying he is literally of two sexes. In this case, it seems like Testament could always transform themselves between these male and female states, but chose to remain more closely male when taking care of Dizzy. Fucking Gears man, Daisuke can do whatever the fuck he wants with them.

>Honest thoughts on her?

Might as well have changed the name too and just made it a new character. Or like Testament's daughter or something.

nanomachines, son

>Transtament instead of Slayer
I'm seething aggressively

Would, but would have preferred the old design doing belly dances with abs.

Attached: testament-x2-reload-artwork.jpg (1000x1450, 153.06K)

>dislikes: saikyo style old martial arts

surely I am not the only person who realizes the significance of this?

Isn't Giovanna already in the game? Why do we need two punch people?

unironically looks cool and since im not mentally ill i dont really care about he/she/whatever dogshit of a character i enjoy. they really could have just made it a new character though but i wouldnt be surprised if this is daisukes leo

Attached: file.png (462x370, 93.17K)

Nah, I think this is pretty cool. It sheds more light on just what Gears are capable of and Testament was always a little weird in his style of dress and there was always feminine undertones with him. It honestly isn't shocking for Daisuke to go this direction. However, localization is having a field day with this and refusing to use he or she pronouns and fuckers are claiming that he's non-binary. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if a win quote has him say that he still considers himself male, no matter which form he is in, but then it will just make the trannies claim him.