Create the best co-op game ever made

>Create the best co-op game ever made
>Forgets to put in multiplayer
lol
lmao

Attached: coils with a little light.jpg (800x450, 30.06K)

co-op is lame and the pawn system is infinitely better
if I wanted to play co-op I'd go play MH

What game?

I really like the main pawn idea and that leaves up 2 other slots. It would be cool to be able to have someone come along with their own pawn and do shit together.

Dragon's Dogma

What happens to the game when capcom shuts down the pawn servers?

I think max would be a +1 with you/pawn friend/pawn, and even then they'd have to balance all of the encounters around having 2 player chars with possible advanced vocations, which muddies the water for people who don't want to play with non-NPCs

Ah true, true. Maybe there would be special areas for it then? I mean, the Ur Dragon technically takes like 20 people to kill anyway so if 2 people buddied up with their main pawns they could get the loot together? And a dungeon like BBI would be cool to wander around with a friend. I don't know just sounds fun to me, even if no one I know has actually heard of the game lmao.

>release game
>it's popular in the west, not so much in japan
>release a sequel mmo, exclusive to japan
what were they thinking???

Attached: Dragons-Dogma-Online.jpg (1920x1080, 382.57K)

theres still premade pawns

Lizard Say-so Black Emergence

My guess is that it's because MMO's often fail in the west (excluding WOW) so they didn't bother. Of course it wouldn't have hurt to try considering westerners tried to play it anyway even if they couldn't understand the fucking language.

Elden Ring

Rook supremacy.

Same thing with Valkyria Chronicles, mildly more popular in the West, so they release 2 on the PSP and up the anime by setting in a high school to appeal to the Eastern fandom, then 3 doesn't even get a Western release.

Why do they hate the west so much?

They literally went out of their way to stop people outside of japan from playing it lol

Well that one's easy.

it's Sega.

Speaking of which, reminder.

Attached: ArisenandPawn.png (788x303, 324.87K)

Multiplayer would be fun but the pawn system was a lot of fun and has way more potential. Downside is you need more postgame content to keep the game alive so that the pawn system gains more value instead of people beating the game and uninstalling forever.

DD2 should most likely include co-op. Something like instead of having a party of (you) and three pawns you can have a party of another player and your two pawns.

That would probably necessitate dynamic difficulty scaling though, otherwise lmao boss health.

>Multiplayer gets relegated to a Japan-only MMO that died after only a few years

Attached: ccbed2374f37562066e37527e081a2c7.png (600x900, 919.1K)

Sorry console games make more money prease understandu

Attached: high scepter in the line of fire.webm (994x560, 2.58M)

Even though Itsuno wasn't involved with it, I hope those classes they made for that game get put into DD2.
Alchemist is exactly what I want in a punch wizard.