Design a boss for Elden Ring 2

Design a boss for Elden Ring 2

Attached: t5oe6et6ulj81.png (863x1214, 783.6K)

imagine the smell

If you get defeated, it rapes you

Hire people who can program actual AI
99/100 metacritic

Stop making 1000 threads you eldentranny

Gigantic 30 foot tall armored knight who does backflips through the air and 720 spins while shooting homing lasers out of his anus. Has endless stamina and infinite poise. Constantly uses a 60 hit combo string with each hit having slightly different swing timings to them. Has a grab where he runs at you for 30 seconds and then teleports behind you (this breaks your lock on) and if it connect its a one hit kill. Has a second phase where his sword becomes lightning infused and every attack leaves a lingering electrical hitbox that stuns you for 3 seconds.

Attached: 6CvUWD2C-Rc8fPa1UebDBRobf2QtbiGsMovsoQcIxrQ.png (258x384, 149.56K)

Why would we have an Elden Ring 2? The games already feels like 3 full games smashed together. I wouldn't be surprised if they just continue to add content & continents to this game for the future.

I want to cum inside her boots.

I could easily kill this with Moonveil.

He's immune to magic damage.

>giant worm too big to fit on your screen
>camera locks onto the head, but the head moves around too much to hit it
>all of it's attacks have a long, dragging hitbox, and it's body drags you along with it when you try to dodge, so you get hit anyway
>immune to bleed, poison, holy and magic, but weak to that one item you needed to do a missable quest for 5 hours ago
>small, walled arena, can clip through the walls to wind up attacks you can't see
>attacks leave frostfire on the ground which hits you multiple times if you step in it/it spawns under you, insta-killing you
>2nd phase it burrows underground and starts spawning rats that inflict curse

Attached: 1357588-bigthumbnail.jpg (436x311, 30.9K)

*summons mimic tear*

God I want to smell cute girl feet

Melania, Blade of Miquella

Attached: 1647752623276.png (687x386, 34.61K)

You could try to become a manicurist, but I imagine they screen for creeps or prefer gays to avoid that altogether.

The boss fight starts off similar to Renala's fight, except there are even more girls on the ground. They grab you and kiss you all over your body, and you risk losing a piece of your armor when they grab you (don't worry, it's only cosmetic, it doesn't leave your inventory). After making your past the girls, you hit the big woman in the center of the room. Once you beat her down, the second phase starts where she has a variety of moves including wiggling her big toes, sitting, putting you between her thighs, smothering you in kisses, smothering you with booba, and more.

Melina's really cute. I wonder how she'd react if I asked her to give me a cuddle

Me. You have to avoid me flopping my fat fucking cock around the arena. (It’s impossible)

Rune Bear, but with 40 to 50 times the health of a standard rune bear. In phase two he grows 4 more arms and speeds up.

This guy redone as the 2nd or 3rd boss.
Except instead of coming back to life right away, he stays dead and you don't get any runes or enemy felled message. So you are always paranoid the entire game that he comes back to fuck your shit up.

Attached: Guardian_Ape.png (480x650, 653.07K)