It's garbage

It's garbage.
There is a reason why is considered one of the most overrated series of all time on sites like The Escapist.

Attached: Gordon-Freeman-on-Half-Life-1-box-cover-gordon-freeman-25689139-500-645.GIF.gif (500x645, 115.73K)

>The Escapist
Do they still exist? I mean other than being where Yahtzee posts his vids a week early.

>The Escapist
Isn't that the name MovieBob goes by when he reviews games instead of movies?

>half-life... bad!
Hating on good things doesn't constitute for a personality.

This is Any Forums zoomie

It was also made by known scammers who commit false advertising and fraud.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

>reddit genuinely believes that Any Forums is just a website where you go to hate good things because it's le funny
You're not fitting in. Go back.

The half life schizo have been shitting on half life for like ten years now, belive me, its a solid chunk of his personality. Like a quarter

You’re dedicated, I’ll give you that.

Half Life one felt like a solid 6 or 7 when I played it.
Half Life 2 was a strong 4

Attached: 1597254691500.png (252x381, 47.31K)

What's your three highest rated games?

Based

>hl schizo and artifact autist in one thread
I... I kneel...

I'm having a hard time thinking of my top picks, but 3 good games I played recently enough to comment on were
>Prey (2017)
>Dong Freeze
>Metal Gear Rising

starting up another HL1 playthrough in honor of your eternal seething

eh, your loss

SHITTING HL2 GOOD
SHITTING HL1 BAD

>>reddit genuinely believes that Any Forums is just a website where you go to hate good things because it's le funny
If thats what they genuinely think they're not wrong. This shitpost thread and pretty much any release title thread comes with a shitpost thats claims the game is shit every single time

It's over HLcucks you will never get comfy threads again.

I like both.

I get them on /vr/ from time to time where you're banned when you have an autistic fit.

Attached: 1584853852491.png (5120x4160, 3.79M)

/vr/ is reddit

>get to xen
>uninstall
Meh it was alright. Nothing exciting about it. Feels like you're running on ice and weapons are shit. I much more enjoyed HL2
Maybe I'll pirate Black Mesa and play that

funny you say that because you often say "/vr/ agrees with me" here when there's no one arround to remind you they ban your autistic ass when you throw your anti half life rant there

take your meds, terminator

Half Life is good solely because of pic rel. I have a latex and faceless fetish because of this game and I'm not even complaining

Attached: 91bf9550c9d5f3d5c47fb6810359aa4d.png (840x1000, 258.87K)