IT'S TOO FUCKING BIG

IT'S TOO FUCKING BIG

Attached: 20220227152049_1.jpg (1280x720, 212.06K)

the same was said of your mom but it didn't stop me from fucking her

My mom passed away last week

it really isn't. why do people keep oversizing it? it's a large dungeon that's not as big as blighttown.

The fucking must've been to die for

It's just a bigger version of Anor Londo except easier to navigate

literally 2 streets, the round table and some rooftops.

I literally once fucked a married milf who said this and she was convinced her husband would be able to tell that she got stretched out and busted.

She just told him anyways.

He kept her.

Cuck.

The roundtable is in leyndell?

The sheer contrarianism of \v\ never fails to astound me.
It's a large level. Nobody is personally attacking you or your FOTM game. Relax.

Attached: 1647026162738.jpg (1200x887, 607.07K)

It's too big and full of things I'm worried about missing and there's too much build variety
I'm going back to bloodborne

Attached: 1647748035628.png (5250x3950, 689.6K)

Would've looked better without the dragon statue desu. Kind of cringe.

Don't worry it gets destroyed at the end of the game and becomes small as fuck

that's what you get for not replying to this post 000000000000lol000000000000000000000000

the big church like building is identical layout to round table and has the table. i dont know the lore behind the pocket dimension version we visit, but its the largest building in the capital.

its not a statue. it attacked the city in the past, started a war and was killed.

It seems bigger than it is because the knights reamed your ass multiple times. Still a pretty cool level though, sucks that it becomes an empty wasteland.

It only feels big at first there's not really not that much to it once you learn the layout

I never said it was consensual

The entire game is too fucking big
I'm over 100 hours in, checking every nook and cranny and every NPC quest and secret, killed the Leyndell golden ghost guy and went back to explore the sewers, and I know I still have the mountain and crumbling place ahead of me
I just want it to end but I also want to explore everything

Sorry to hear that user.

I wish the whole game had just been big levels like that