I NOW FIGHT AS WHORE A LOO

I NOW FIGHT AS WHORE A LOO

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1639898023257.jpg (1920x1080, 72.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oCrPCejHaCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*grabs you and pile drives you then rips open your heart*
nothing personal

kino fight but he was way easier than his first form.

Zanzibart... thou hath doth good service... but I need to go all out... just this once...

WARRRRRRRRIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>"boss" before godrick is gideon the intfag spellspamming shitter who always acted superior to everyone
>gideon upon dying says "game is impossible you won't win fag"
>then godrick the first lord is a str'chad' with a heavy weapon and predictable moveset
>godrick goes apeshit when he starts losing and in his rage becomes easier to dispense than his lord form
kek kino commentary on player builds by fromsoft

I wish the delivery on "warrior" was better during that line. It was a great cutscene, but I can't help but focus on the weak growl on the final word.

>Godfrey

Fix'd

Also

youtu.be/oCrPCejHaCc

Chances of him making it as a guest character in Tekken 8?

no way, all his first phase needed was strafing to the right, and a little dodging, 2nd phase for me seemed like I could never get an opening

Why did he kill his stand?

it's a lot easier if you stay close. i find that's the case with a lot of ER bosses, you have to get in close

not honorabur

Barbarians deal with the forbidden. As the first Elden Lord he does represent order and civilization. As a barbarian fucking destroyed and mutilated in the top of a mountain and the reborn he is the ultimate barbarian. He is like the Jesus Christ of the barbarian. Death on the barbarian law and resurrected like the STR Ultimate Champion he is.

The Greater Will uses beastmen as insurance, and they cannot go against it. Hoarah Loux likely gained his beastman stand at the time that he became Elden Lord, to give him divinity.
The beastman was going to 2v1 you with him but he killed it to preserve his own pride. Literally cast away his entire identity as Elden Lord to meet you as a tarnished.

So Marika -> Maliketh
Godfrey -> Serosh
Ranni -> Blaidd
Are there any others?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220310-005930_Chrome.jpg (502x714, 177.4K)

fromsoft writing is genuinely just fucking cringe
how do people defend this shit?

How was it bad writing? He chose to fight you as his true self rather than fighting 2v1 and losing his pride. That seems like something a prideful warrior demigod would absolutely do.

>Become elden lord
>Get a free furry gf
wtf I love the greater will now

so when he casually tore the tiger open spraying an ocean of blood everywhere was that fucked up or what

>Gideon says a tarnished can't become elden lord
>Literally in the next room, "I was the leader of a tribe of tarnished and became Elden Lord"

still shits on westoids

I loved it
>I've given thee... courtesy enough
>*thud* >RRRRAAAAAGGGGGGRRRRHHHHHHH

Ornstein & Smough and the Nameless King were cool, that's why.

Which grappler did Miyazaki get destroyed by to produce this boss?

Goro and Zangief, obviously

he has the exact same moveset as necalli from sfv

It is said all Empyreans have a "shadow", even if they're not currently Elden Lord.

That's why Ranni has one, because she's an empyrean.

Two other Empyerans are currently known : Malenia and Miquella.
Malenia was essentially chosen by the rot so I guess she doesn't play by Greater Will rules and Miquella's situation is complicated. He's "dead" but kind of claimed by Mohg's blood divinity, and yet Miquella's entire shtick in the lore is that the unalloyed gold stuff he manufactured was staving off influence from outer gods. So it could be some 4d chess move to cocoon oneself and pretend to be dead in order to accomplish something. Either way 100% we'll fight Miquella in the DLC.

Miyazaki has outright stated he loves the experience of dying to the tons of different things in his games. So if anything he lost a match and was like “that’s shit is so fucking hot I gotta put it in my game”

It felt like I was fighting Astaroth from Soulcalibur