Are these things any good for PC, Any Forums? My Elite is dying and I want to replace it...

Are these things any good for PC, Any Forums? My Elite is dying and I want to replace it. I can grab one of these or a Dualsense for a similar price. I like the Dualsense but fucking around with DS4Windows seems like a bit of a hassle.

Attached: dsc07195_final-100886698-large.jpg (1199x800, 85.53K)

just get an xbone or sex controller

the razer controllers are on sale rn as well

I've been using one to play Elden Ring. Works well and is comfortable.

For context the DS4 fit my hands absolutely perfectly.
This is perfectly comfortable when I'm playing something in which I only need to use my pointer fingers on R1/2 and L1/2. But the slightly narrow grip and R2/L2 position makes putting 2 fingers up there a bit uncomfortable for long durations.
Functionally it works exactly like an xbox controller would on Windows, but I've seen people say it doesn't work perfect with adapters on consoles or just over Bluetooth on other devices.

Works well. Had mine for about 6 months and no issues so far.

been using 8bitdo SN30 pro+ since 2018-2019 and it just started to drift slightly so in my opinion its worth it.

It feels great and theres a software to customize inputs.

I'm more used to the xbox controllers so I dont like the layout very much on this one but thats purely subjective.

Attached: 1646961190902.gif (2200x2200, 113.45K)

8bitdo. It has two back buttons unlike the Sense. Coming from an Elite to less than four back buttons sounds horrible. Once you have the muscle memory for back buttons you just don't want to go back to inferior controllers.

No. They're madkatz tier and have notorious build quality issues.
-dpad is terrible and registers the wrong inputs (diagonals)
-face buttons stick
-awful shoulder buttons

Get a Hori.

> I like the Dualsense but fucking around with DS4Windows seems like a bit of a hassle.
Dude there is no fucking arounds. It's just "detect", some small personal adjustments and that's all.
DualsenseX is better, it even supports haptic feedback and adaptive triggers

believe me you won't want to go back after playing with haptic feedback

DS4Windows also has haptic and trigger tension support. Nearly no game on PC supports those though.
>DualSenseX
Looks awful. Even just their Readme is full with typos, and setting it up looks like it's worse than DS4Win.
Also backpaddles > any feature DualSense has.

> DS4Windows also has haptic and trigger tension support.
nigger what? didnt read your post after that

Feels like a major downgrade in quality from the old SF/N30 pro. Mine's three months old and the USB port is already fucking up.

The series x controllers are the best for pc atm.
Just dont buy microjews shitty battery pack for it, use your own rechargables

great for the price, had an xgay controller and started to drift 3 months after purchase, this thing is surviving for 2 years now

I have that controller, I've been using it for almost a year on PC. For me, it works perfectly if it's connected via Bluetooth, but the analog sticks don't work if it's connected via the USB-C. No idea why this happens. Battery life is long enough that it doesn't really matter though, I just charge it overnight. It's a pretty great controller otherwise. I have literally never used the two extra buttons next to the grips. Also, the controller is really expensive where I live, but I got mine as a gift. I would have never bought this controller myself.

It's fine but DualSense is just far and away better in every way especially the newer models that have thicker springs and improved sticks.

I love it for 2D stuff. For 3D games, depends of the game but overall is good. I also use it to play 2D games on the switch because the pro controller dpad sucks. And don't forget to update its firmware, many issues can be easily fixed by just updating

>great for the price
Really? How much did you get yours for?

Why retards buy this chinkshit over a DualSense or DS4 is beyond me.

DualSense has lower input lag, better ergonomics, better triggers, better face buttons, better d-pad, better sticks, touchpad, adaptive triggers, better gyro, and way more input options.

You have to have brain damage to buy this for PC gaming.

been so long, but it was around $25, remember it was little more than half the cost of a normal controller at the time

I have the kind without the handles and they're ok controllers. The Dpad feels nice

I like the dpad overall but mine drops repeated inputs on it for some reason

I haven't ran into that but mine is a huge pain in the ass to connect to my switch. I think I only use it for Mario kart now that I'm thinking about it

Grip buttons, ds4 has micro USB which sucks, easily replaceable battery back, both switch and xinput compatibility, It's a lot less expensive, button layout makes a lot more sense for emulators.

DualSense has USB-C and the button layout is identical retard, it's literally just purely cosmetic which button is called what. Never had an issue with any DS3, DS4, or DualSense batteries, compared to the cheap chinkshit ones that shit the bed after a year and expect you to replace them. It's not like it's hard to access the battery though, just takes a couple minutes.

I've bought these 8bitdo controllers and they're just cheap junk. They feel cheap and they play worse in game.

Like 99% of PC games use Xbox layout. Fuck shitendo and their retarded ass backwards layout.

I actually just bought one.

Do not get it for PC.

Honestly? Get a ps5 controller, or ps4.

I've tested out various controllers (mostly looking for a damn good Dpad)
And I've kept going back to be PS4 controller.

>Da4windows hassle
The fuck are you talking about. Set it to launch with windows and that's it.

If you're using with steam it doesn't even need ds4windows..it just uses steam for the buttons..

The BIGGEST issue I have with the pro 2?

You need software to map the buttons in the back. I have another controller called the Specter you should look into. That one does it via button presses.
Only issue? It's wired. But its a nice controller with a great Dpad.

Attached: Polish_20220319_233950164.png (1438x884, 1.5M)

Later models have since fixed those issues.

PS5 Dualsense or PS4? Have no problem with PS4 and I love it but I wonder if the PS5 is better. Also does anyone know where to get controllers like pic related?

Attached: 8745b405-ec09-4a2a-b57e-3d36b12c74d9_1.72e04e5a03bfc5cad1fe7f6571bc22d6.jpg (612x612, 32.86K)

>You need software to map the buttons in the back
how do you expect to map it otherwise? are you retarded?