What happened to Japanese PC ports?

What happened to Japanese PC ports?
First Elden Ring now Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin they both has shit ports. Sekiro and Nioh 2 were decent.

Attached: 1647400311973.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

japanese pc ports being bad is the norm not the exception

Sony bought square's pc port developer back in July

The worst thing you can't do anything about it. Even if you have 9.000.000$ PC Elden Ring will stutter no matter what PC you have.

>Elden ring
>Shit
Works perfectly at 60fps with the malware anticheat off

Attached: 1629467334532.png (1010x1010, 864.26K)

Nioh 2 is only just now working on Linux because it used some completely fucked meme video playback system that only Japanese devs would do

zero problems here

Attached: not a poorfag.png (635x567, 76.07K)

Pirated version without anticheat runs better?

Nier Automata and Dark Souls were so bad you needed a third party program if you wanted to play them on PC.

>A game doesn't work on linux

Attached: 1637282384774.png (480x557, 339.22K)

Different user but I run pirated ER and I haven't really experienced any of the stuttering issues that seem to be happening to everyone else
Ryzen 3700X + RTX 3070, latest drivers and latest game patch

This is and has always been bullshit, western games fuck up ports too. And Japanese game optimization is just bad in general it has nothing to do with PC.
Like OOT being 20fps, mgs3 and sotc being silky smooth 24fps, etc.

dark souls by default was still better than the console ports
nier was pretty bad yeah, needed a mod

>Rykard's cutscene stutters like shit while playing
>blame my shitty computer
>later see a bunch of streamers with super PCs also get the exact same stuttering
Sasuga Fromsoft

I wish we'd go back to the era when PC had no ports. Would solve almost every problems

Literally me, except older drivers, day one version and get some hitches every now and then.

From Software strangely treats PC as a second class citizen despite PC making up the highest actual marketshare for its sales.

could be the character models user

Attached: 1647733780782.png (1023x875, 358.38K)

Ive not had stuttering, but i have had crashes.
I thought ER ran really well on my PC.

Attached: 1647733709543.png (1029x944, 476.43K)

I'm not into Sekiro at all but the port is way better than Nioh 2's abysmal state.
Game still gets slowdowns here and there, and they outright refuse to fix the LOD, claiming it's fine.

How did he do it?
>spent decades as a Sony game guy.
>Japanese all famously bad at PC ports
>then MGSV suddenly becomes famous for its almost black magic level of PC port running on anything.
>then he made Death Stranding PC port run better than Horizon Zero Dawn devs did while using their own engine that they created.

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 8.08K)

>movietrash
who cares