Greetings!

Greetings!
Welcome to another episode of Team Fortress 2 trivia! If you can answer my trivia question correctly, I will let you out.

Attached: tf2.png (1877x1072, 1.05M)

I'm ready

I have gotten money from playing TF2, I am ready as well

Attached: 1597366689600.gif (500x500, 196.82K)

COUPONBUGDOTCOM

What organ in the body produces bile?

The liver

I support the gold standard

sorry, i have failed this question because I don't know how this relates to TF2 trivia

Yeah, that's right you got it

I, ANONYMOUS, WILL VOTE FOR RON PAUL

Attached: 1618625846693.png (365x560, 273.71K)

Ok let me out now please

why isn't griefing funny anymore

it was funny when you were 12

many griefing methods have been patched out and gaming communities in general have become more "inclusive" which directly opposes the types of players that enjoy griefing
same reason as to why all funny weapons have been nerfed or ruined

That sounds like youre saying theres ripe fields full of noobs for griefing now. That said i never liked griefing i always liked playin.

you will just be outgriefed by the 5000000 spinbot advertisement bots on matchmaking servers
and if you try to grief on community servers you will be instantly banned
no winning for you

I got a tf2 trivia question for you then
What primary weapon was the Scout originally planned to have?

nailgun

You didn't solve the riddle.

Attached: TYnYLFq.jpg (1276x678, 25.9K)

Why yes

Normies.
They have figured out how to access internet after 2010s.
Back then even some server admins would condone trolling the fuck outta annoying 12yos. Because its funny. And nobody was really sympathetic to rude kids mic spamming.
Now, there are no admins.
Random matchmaking horseshit where people get automatically banned for not chatting or playing as intended without possibility of appeal.
Games have been dumbed down and streamlined while also having dev mandated rules and servers instead of community driven servers.