Favorite ash of war?

favorite ash of war?
wish this could go on a curved sword

Attached: 1647736938039.jpg (1080x894, 220.54K)

side step

Hoarfrost stomp

If you use any Ash of War, you did not play Elden ring.

Wild Strikes

Square Off for sure. It's so fucking fun. Shame it's not as strong as some of the others.

Barrage. Like double the speed of firing arrows which puts on status effects whenever I want before an enemy can reach me.

Attached: 1392776820014.gif (450x253, 2.94M)

>War Cry
>Barbaric Roar
>Braggarts Roar
Why the hell is there three ashes of war with the same effect only with minor damage increases

if you used any weapon art you cheesed the game. theres not one ash of war that isnt OP as fuck

Golden retaliation

War Cry is an AoE that buffs allies. Barbaric Roar is also a knockback that does huge poise damage. Barggarts increases your stamina recovery rate.

Kick

Sword's Dance is the best melee ash of war.

Flame of the Chadmanes

Bloodhound's Finesse

Attached: file.png (800x1200, 943.31K)

Based. Wild Strikes gives you insane hyper armor, it's fucking crazy. Banished Knights will only knock you out of it with their swirly AoE attacks. You can just keep swinging through regular attacks.

Attached: file.png (520x277, 133.54K)

This + great stars mace is amazing.

I didn't use any for 90% of the game, then started using blood hound step once I got to malenia. There weren't any good ones for colossal great sword that I found.

I also have been loving Square off, its been my main thing I use on my lordsworn Straightsword I got off literally the first enemy I killed and I havn't had a reason to use anything else.
Though I have been extremely tempted to go back and grind up another two Swords as well as the smithing stones to level and equip them all just to be able to swap to different Sword arts mid-combat.
though that would also require me to also level up my endurance and its already high as fuck at like 35 because of my armour shield and weapon

It's a rock solid skill because of its versatility. It just puts you into a stance and gives you two different options for heavy hits, and if you need to you can cancel it. For an art you can freely put on different weapons it's a reliable choice.

WAVES OF DARKNESS

Utility: Ice Spear
Damage: Ghostflame Ignition
Badass factor: Thundercloud Form

My man. I want to like Golden Land too but it sucks that the beams don't automatically target enemies

Attached: 1641862620110.jpg (604x604, 133.27K)

Enemies are playing Bloodborne and now I am too.

Attached: elden-ring-bloodhound.jpg (1280x720, 129.75K)

amazing damage

Attached: 1647740553854.jpg (1080x863, 153.62K)

Glintblade Phalanx does way more posture damage as an Ash of War than the regular sorcery. I took the skill off my shield and I like to use the Phalanx, block, and then guard counter when the swords hit them. Usually opens them up for a crit just like that.

The huge fucking magic sword ash.

And the one that makes you skip around..