Why has egotraptor became ten times faggier hanging out with dann

Is it because he's a juden enabling him and Jon left cause egotroon couldn't handle the bants and remain straight?

Attached: game-grumps.jpg (1140x699, 400.95K)

yes. jews make white men like Arin turn into gays Arin loves sucking dick. *slurp*

And here I thought that was a face swap
What the fuck

You can totally tell he went to one of those freako orgies and sucked a dick while his wife got fucked

Dude's a fuckin tranny

I just learned that Game Grumps is still going. Are they actually going to be in their 50s and 60s still doing this shit?

It's a lifelong gig for enslaved caliscum

I mean, what else are they going to do?
They have no skills or talents.

Arin didn't need prodding to turn gay, remember The D Club?

I feel like weird sex abuse is just like a rite of passage growing up in California

>no skills or talents.
Ahem Arin has no skills or talents. Dan apparently is a very talented wig wearer and molester of almost 18 year olds.

He grew up in Florida.

Video games, faggot, VIDEO GAMES.

Attached: NOT.VIDEO.GAMES.jpg (1920x2158, 568.95K)

I used to love egoraptors awesome shit and jontrons stuff aswell but I could never get into game grumps even though it seemed like everyone liked it
What made it so good?

>Burnt bridges with literally every notable NewGrounds figure over a silly animation that literally nobody was mad about
>Surrounded by Yesmen who will abandon him the moment he does anything not GameGrumps related
>Basically chained to a dying letsplay channel while all his former colleagues either move on to bigger and better things or greener pastures
>Tries so fucking hard to put on this wokescold "I'm such a good guy" facade that will inevitably blow up in his face
It's over for Arin

Egoraptor was a fag who wore women's clothes before gamegrumps

no, even Dan is more risque than Arin, Arin is the one that tempers him
It's moreso that Arin became more profit driven and brainwashed by the twitter crowd

Arin is an animator he can just make cartoons again

>ten times
>before GG he would show his dick to his friends and vice versa

This, thread full'o'faggots

Jon was there to help him and be his bro and arin just let his ego get in the way which destroyed their friendship.
Jon unironically could have saved him

Yes. They make a lot of money doing this.

It's literally a YouTube channel about videogames.
Arin fucking sucks at Elden Ring and of course doesn't stick with it and get better. Dan is too high and mighty for that goyshit. Much like many of the tranny naysayers on here

Dan is unrelated. Arin got married and whipped.

What pisses me off the most is Arin actually still gets voice rolls. I was so looking forward to the new Advance Wars until I heard Arin's doing Max's voice.

Seems like it. She's like his mother emasculating him. Seen it happen to many dudes. How we do avoid this bro? I'm thinking divorce

It's the same shit that happened with Idubbbz
We need to kill Arin and Ian's wives so their channels can return to their former glory
More character development and a return to form is inevitable

Their whole shtick is peak soi and watching that shit is a huge waste of time. How is it so popular when all people have to do is actually play games?

Fuck. They're literally neutered and a sad shell of their former selves. They ought to just take a page out of Elon Musk's book

Literally me. I tried but that shit was not for me.

There's only so much 1 guy can put up with a legitimately down syndrome girlfriend until he's mentally done..

Attached: Pewdiepie_fe1a9e_5623860.jpg (780x368, 50.04K)

He's not by I feel like he's getting really close to that threshold.

They got the jew to guide him down the path to trannydom.

It's shite but it's fun to see people's downfall sometimes when there are high highs like the awesome series and low lows like now. I hope I don't get pathetic when I get older

I really don't know what happened to him. I used to not mind him but he's such a faggot now. Only redeeming quality is that he has a great voice lol. I want to blame jews like I usually do but Dan is a jew but way cooler than Arin.

Barry was Jewish too. Lotta Jews on that team for them being such a low percentage of the population

The year is 2002 user please let it go

Attached: somber-1.jpg (721x470, 27.21K)

Ego was always a fag. Jon was the best part of their channel

Ngl prefer fat Suzy. She looks like she'd let me fuck her and make Aron watch

Jon was his masculine friend who could've guided him
I don't know what happened to make the friendship stop short and for ego to go on to be a trannyesque (((influencer)))

Stop shilling them you braindead faggots

Every fucking time

I feel like Arin is in the closet, and that's why he's such a fuckin douche.

Both are pretty bad but I also like fat Suzy more also.
Did she put the weight bsck on or are these pics in reverse?

I trust that people on Any Forums are based enough not to watch that shit.
We just want to know how and why this tranny is influencing little kids and making them feel like their fagginess is okay

Can someone explain to me who Arin's still doing Danganronpa 2? Every episode has him either complaining about the story or just bluntly telling Dan that he wasn't paying attention.

>He voices Max
HHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT