Why didn't anyone like him?

Why didn't anyone like him?

Attached: Screen_shot_2011-02-25_at_18.47.49.jpg (1105x1290, 210.92K)

I like green knight

Worst in PvP and worst bonus unlocks

because for some ungodly reason they decided to make him the ONLY character in the game with a unique attack combo, and that combo is objectively worse than the one LITERALLY EVERY OTHER CHARACTER GETS.

I like him too

I did.

He's on par with orange knight and neither is far away from blue, especially in PvE, red knight just eclipses everyone else because of how OP his magic AE is.

He's stinky

Are you talking about the poison attack he gets from his grounded melee?

this

>dude play the same game 234903242x in a row with the same characters, except nearly all play the exact same
>there are a ton of weapons but most are completeled overshadowed and dont make a significant difference in gameplay
i dont get castle crashers
i did one playthrough with friends and it was fun but i don't see what would make someone replay it so much

fuck're you talking about? i liked him

What faggot ass retard discusses PvP in Castle Crashers
>bruh you can't wear that hat in Alien Hominid you finna be deadass fr fr fr

stinky

green was pretty kino tho nothing beat blue with how op he is. Matter of fact some one should make a tier list for this game

people liked grinding it

they exist, this is the story one
pretty sure there are pvp ones floating around out there too

Attached: image_2022-03-20_133222.png (1110x419, 383.19K)

It was hype and somewhat addictive back when it came out, but yeah I got mega burned out on just perpetually unlocking new characters. Friends and I were certain they would add new levels at some point, was very disappointed they never did.

Wait Castle Crashers had more playable characters than the Knights?

qrd on some of these

fencer and industrialist splashes do insane dps and extend behind them a bit
red stunlocks and also does a lot of damage
chars with bomb as their projectile magic tend to be good purely cause of how good bomb is, except grey who has half melee damage for some reason
the king has no damage splash, hatty's does ok damage but is insanely slow, smith's does no damage and hits once only
orange is a slightly worse demon, iceskimo is a slightly worse blue
those are the noticeable ones
that one's kind of wrong actually this is better

Attached: image_2022-03-20_133838.png (640x825, 622.45K)

forgot to mention that green is frequently memed on for his weird melee combo that hurts his damage potential

I remember doing a green run a few years ago and remembered him having a choppy attack pattern but didn't think too much about it