Untitled

Attached: .....jpg (374x409, 29.47K)

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>Uhhhhhhhhhhh

Tank stance??

Shit game

Attached: fflul.png (585x254, 160.47K)

We just had this thread like 20 minutes ago. And 20 minutes before that. And 20 minutes before that...

meds

tfw 6.1 still not out so i can resub

Guys
Is it considered a faux pas to kill p4s in PF if my static is on act 2?

>load into dungeon
>it's a DRK tank
>they say "this isn't trial roulette..."
How do you react?

Can someone explain the joke to me.

Sounds like you need to use your cooldowns then?

If they get offended they're just mad because bad.

anyone have that screenshot of a bitch having a melty over someone having the same glam as them?

>shitpost rotation
based?

POG

if you're done for the week then just do whatever but if you start to get mad at them because they can't progress because they aren't putting in the same hours as you then that's gonna be your fault. when you join a static and you agree to a certain amount of hours per week, you can't hold anyone else accountable for not going over that.

last time i made a ff14 thread like op i got banned. i think the mods are wow fags.

Hmm, wise words. I guess I'm just afraid since we're playing monday, havn't progged past act 2 and I've cleared. So I kinda just wanna make sure to get my book and shit for the week. I'm not getting mad though.

I mean act 2 is kind of the biggest wall but I doubt a static that is still on p4s on like week 10 is gonna then get 3 4 5 and final curtain down on the same raid night.
You are definitely fine.

Attached: 1647348956619.jpg (3120x1440, 507.48K)

>grifter streamer grifts
>his sheep infight
whoa, who could have seen this coming

Please kill yourself. You post the same shit day after day after day. Your parents regret your existence. You have no friends. No future. No hope. Your only hit of dopamine is hoping someone replies to your topic on a board full of 12-year old coomers. Just die.

ooooooooook but are you going to tank stance?

they absolutely are, positive XIV threads get deleted, wowfag seething gets to stay up

i don't meant a positive ff14 thread. op is just shitposting. at this point people stopped complaining.

>NOOOOoOooOoOOooooOOOO NOT THE HECKIN GOOD XURL ELDEN RINGERINO THREAAAAD
cope

I don’t. Not going to give the faggot any attention whatsoever.

>uhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't see a tank stance!

How fucking new are you

Attached: 7f3611d60c269f57831de3441cae21fa.jpg (390x310, 30.41K)