Why didn't you buy deathloop

why didn't you buy deathloop

Attached: 1643770760330.jpg (768x1024, 49.27K)

It looked shit, and apparently was shit.

Because it looks like halo, but with time traveling negroes.
Not sure what part of that premise was supposed to sell me

I don't play amer*can games apart from the rare quality indie game that comes out every 3-5 years

Because it's made by the french team of Arkane, responsible for the travesty that was Dishonored 2.
Nobody who did the first one worked on Deathloop

She hot

>why didn't you buy deathloop
I don't buy games with Denuvo.

based mudshark oildriller

But I did, full price too. Enjoyed it overall, although disappointed in there being only one solution.

I'd have bought it if they kept the cute black girl trying to kill you but made the main character a white guy or woman.

Attached: 1639509812622.png (500x635, 138.44K)

because I heard the ai was terrible and it was forgettable trash.

is it true black girls let dogs lick their buttholes

A friend bought it for me. Honestly, kind of mediocre. Easily Arkane's worst outing. I wouldn't want to support it just based on the nigger thing, but I'm not gonna turn down free gift.

Only retards buy Arkane games at full price or on launch.

Because it's boring and has no replay value.
Just post more delicious brown.

Attached: SFW 1080p.png (1265x1920, 3.32M)

that hair looks gross

art direction looked nice but the gameplay seemed really shallow and the world as a whole under developed with not a whole lotta story

It would not run on my computer, same reason why i didn’t buy dishonored 2

Because Arkane games are massively overrated their last really good one was Dark Messiah in 2006
Also I hate niggers

I bought it, played it a bit and dropped it

The setting was interesting, as was the central idea of looping time and slowly stacking events in your favor to "solve" the game. The problem was the gameplay itself was just kind of flat and the enemy AI atrociously bad. It was boring and repetitive, would you believe that? They had a lot of idea's and did none of them more than OK, as a result the art direction and creativity resulted in nothing more than a mediocre game that lost my attention

Attached: 1647589810416.jpg (906x1024, 143.4K)

I don't play or buy games where you have to play as a nigger.

based reigen poster