Was he right?

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Attached: mewtwo.jpg (676x380, 26.94K)

Yes

he was right
collectivists (be they rightoids or leftoids) are always wrong
groups may be predictable but individuals within a group are basically random

No
Turns out the first 5 years of child development is the most vital part of future health
It's why you see rags to riches folks die young but previously rich now poor people live longer

Yes but only if you're white.

>"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
says the gigachad of pokemon universe

>individuals within a group are basically random
Simply incorrect. There are exceptions, but most people are more machine than human at this point.

Based mewtwo

non-canon quote. 4kids took extreme liberties with the first movie, and that message was entirely absent in the japanese script

We're all a slave to our programming user. To claim different is just wrong

What does it matter? What difference does it make whether the quote is canon or not?

He would NOT be saying that shit if he was born a Sunflora or some shit, he only says that because he's a hyper-intelligent hyper-powerful God-tier Psychic monster

Not necessarily true. While we can only operate within the framework of our own knowledge and experiences, there are those that are more capable of independent thought and true personality than others. Read up on the Theory of Positive Disintegration sometime. I, personally, find it fascinating, and hold it to be truth since it's matched up with everything I've ever seen in life.

video games?

I was born with a developmental disorder. Irrelevant my ass, fuck you Mewtwo.

Attached: pete.jpg (900x900, 110.95K)

>I was born with a developmental disorder.
as is evident from you entering a thread you don't like

"Except when you're a nigger"
Woah i can't believe Mewtwo said that!

If he was a Sunflora, the quote would be
>flora, sunflora sun, sunflora. flora sun.

I'm gonna say this to a kid in the kid's ward at my work. lmao.

Easy to say that when those circumstances give you godlike power

I heard that the english dub of this movie ruined it. Is this true?