PS3 graphics

>PS3 graphics
>Slow driving
>Poor physics
>Ray-tracing only in photo mode
>Lazy and outdated design (The same tree copy/pasted 1000 times)
>Tedious and uninspired menus
>Exhibition mode backgrounds are literally PNGs of real photos.
>Zero collision damage to the cars.
>Poor sound (drifting on the grass sounds the same as drifting on the asphalt)
>Walls of text and no voice acting despite being a 70 bucks AAA game.
>Overpriced micro transactions (the best cars can cost as much as 40 bucks)
>Progression system is so slow that it turns multiplayer into a Pay to Win.
>Permanent internet connection even in single player mode which means you need to pay for PSplus to play it.
>The game is full of bugs and highlights to the eye that it's an unfinished game or that it's really a low budget game.
>Server under maintenance for more than 24 hours preventing people from playingwithout any compensation from Sony.
>The new patch makes the game more unfair with rewards and events more expensive.
Probably the biggest fall from grace of a Playstation saga in its history.

Attached: file.png (742x456, 195.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ya1ySdk9Oao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

0 days since forza trannys seethed about gt reset the counter

Cope xbot

Fuck off and go buy more credits shill

Gran Turismo was never good

Yeah yeah good slave.

This.

I was a snoynigger back when Gran Turismo 3 came out and it was overhyped as fuck, bought it like an idiot and it was a boring piece of shit, only cool thing about it was the graphics and the Lenny kravitz song.

You aren't the only one it seems. GT3 copies were fucking everywhere back in the day, littering every Gamestop in America.

I remember I bought Gran Turismo together with PS3 at launch and I was so upset because the car sounds were terrible and there was no sense of speed

snoys really needed a winner

Attached: 1646629937316.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

>PS3 graphics
Nope
>Slow driving
Not really, but the sense of speed is lacking
>Poor physics
Yes
>Ray-tracing only in photo mode
That's a real shame
>Lazy and outdated design (The same tree copy/pasted 1000 times)
This doesn't really matter in gameplay sense, but it is embarrassing for such high budget and priced game
>Tedious and uninspired menus
Quite a subjective taste thing, but yeah. GT4 and GT2 has nice style
>Exhibition mode backgrounds are literally PNGs of real photos.
Yeah, embarrassing
>Zero collision damage to the cars.
This I will never understand, probably some retarded licensing thing. Or then the devs want the cars look always good
>Poor sound (drifting on the grass sounds the same as drifting on the asphalt)
Yeah. Fucking lame.
>Walls of text and no voice acting despite being a 70 bucks AAA game
Not all games need voice acting. In game like GT it isn't really necessary. Could be nice addition in some aspect.
>Overpriced micro transactions (the best cars can cost as much as 40 bucks)
MTX is inexcusable. Will never understand how Gran Turismo has fallen this fucking low. Most embarrassing thing is that majority of Sonyfans will defend it to the grave.
>Progression system is so slow that it turns multiplayer into a Pay to Win.
Yeah. Especially as they fucking nerfed the cash output. And you can't sell cars for money.
>Permanent internet connection even in single player mode which means you need to pay for PSplus to play it.
You need constant connection, but you don't need PS+ for singleplayer. Still inexcusable as well with the mtx. People couldn't play singleplayer because the fucking servers were down.
>The game is full of bugs and highlights to the eye that it's an unfinished game or that it's really a low budget game.
Fucking shame.

Attached: 64e.png (195x332, 24.59K)

Attached: 1647393061822.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

>Server under maintenance for more than 24 hours preventing people from playingwithout any compensation from Sony.
Yup. And Sonyfans will defend this as well for some reason. Some people actually started realizing how fucking idiotic always online is, but majority of Sonyfans keeps defending this with the mtx to the grave for some fucking reason. "Everyone has internet" is the usual argument, but then servers went down.
>The new patch makes the game more unfair with rewards and events more expensive.
Yup. Fucking retarded.

Sonyfans have little standards these days. They defended the $70 pricepoint because it would be the most polished game ever and it wasn't.
They defended the always online because "Everyone has internet".
They said the game would never have mtx because it is $70 game, but it has.
They then defended the fucking mtx because "It isn't on your face" and now money output was nerfed in hopes of getting more people to buy the said mtx.
Now even the servers being down wasn't an issue to people because "It wasn't PD's fault".

But, Sonyfans will keep buying the $70 games and movies with mtx to the end of the time. If Chocobo GP would be PS5 exclusive, they would most likely defend the fucking mtx in that game as well.
Gran Turismo was the last Playstation franchise from the og Playstation, and even it is now dead. Playstation could just rename itself, only the face buttons on the controller remain(Though they removed colors from it for some reason).
Huge sadness, but I knew things were wrong when PS3 launched. I recommend people to just move on PC, as majority of the exclusives will come to it, and rest you can play from Youtube.

Attached: Expression.png (154x147, 55.28K)

No, im just gonna play the game, youre trying too hard forza tranny, mtx suck but kids exist so theyre here to stay. It sucks but its not gt that started this

>inb4 my obscure tranime game has no mtx

Ok

The last GT game I played was 4, so maybe someone can explain this to me: why do you need to be always online to play career mode?

>inb4 Forza shill
Sadly, my last Forza was on X360 because I didn't buy other XBox consoles. Or play it on PC.
But yeah, Forza Motorsport...is just great. Or was. Like I said, didn't play new ones.

Objectively shit opinion, kill yourself
GT4 master race faggot

every boomer with a ps2 bought a copy of gt3. my dad who barely played video games and had a ps2 since it was a cheap dvd player bought a copy of that game, and probably played it once. its really a hyper inflated series when it comes to sales numbers

They took the game down for over 24 hours just to patch it to make it harder to get credits just by playing the game, and you're still defending this garbage? How much is Jim paying you to shill?

Okay tendie, go back to your ported tracks and stay there.

Gran Turismo used to be a peak franchise. I met legit car people from Europe that put hundreds of hours into those games but I always hear that the PS2 era was the best era. When the PS3 came it seems like it went to shit, don't know what happened.

Let me translate what youre saying so you can hear how retarded you are

>they made one of the swords more expensive in elden ring! Reee whole game ruined

The game gives you cars, ive got 6 gr.3 cars and 2 gr.2 cars for free so far, thats all i need for serious quality racing. You are making points that are smaller than ants and calling me a shill when i literally dont give af and just wanna race, a task this game achieves swimmingly

>don't know what happened.
Money happened. Mistakes happened.
Then, SIE moved to USA and it was the beginning of the end.
Lack of cars first
Then lack of features
Then $70 dollar game with mtx
Game over.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ya1ySdk9Oao

Both games are just awful

I figured racing fags would get along with each other since they already have slim picking for games, but I guess not.

>I've got 8 cars for free in my $70 game
>thats all I need
why are zoomers such bootlickers?

You would have a point if Elden Ring had microtransactions so that you could buy that sword with real money. But it doesn't, so tell me, how much is Jim paying?

The price of swords - or any other weapon in Elden Ring - stays the same. You still buy them for 1000-2000 ''souls'' which is obrained after killing 5 weak enemies, or you find them where they were before. What the latest patch changed was the buffing / debuffing effect of weapon arts. So instead of, say, hitting a boss 10 times to kill him, now you have to hit him 12 times. How can you compare that to Gran Turismo where you have to spend your day grinding creadits for 1 car?