>broken summons
>vague and missable side quests
>cheap bosses
>samey dungeons
>illusory walls that take 50 hits to dispel
>RCE exploit
*sips*

Attached: d91.jpg (999x999, 264.75K)

They still haven't fixed the stuttering issue on PC and it's game ruining.

Attached: 6426262.jpg (446x450, 152.29K)

I still don't understand shazamposting.
Does Shazam hate all games that are hyped up? I see shazam threads about every new game saying "we won" when the game is shit.
I don't understand what this is about.

It seems like a paid DC comics ad honestly.

Man Shazam fags are getting desperate

And they would buy it again if they could. Souls fags are as bad as FIFA-iggers

Attached: 13ED7F13-2DBB-4683-8A41-A55F6B237F71.png (465x344, 268.79K)

>Souls fags are as bad as FIFA-iggers
I don't think you understand what you just posted user.

Attached: 1646975012182.jpg (529x750, 353.15K)

Cum sipper

Are you discord zoomers actually too stupid to understand the titanic metaphor? The game that started this meme, SWToR was a flop, that's why the tortanic meme was funny. It was a sinking ship. Elden Ring sold more copies in its first 3 weeks than Dark Soul 3 or Sekiro sold in lifetime sales.

>Still selling millions of copies
>Still 95+ meta critic
>Still top player list on steam
>Still positive reviews
Imagine shazamposting still. Unironcially stop living

You’ve literally witnessed the greatest marketing and shill scam ever and Any Forums that are supposed to be known as contrarians somehow just happen to circlejerk it too
The sub Reddit is literally about to breach 1million subs in under a month since release
Never had there been growth like that for any game
And what did From really change?
The title and slapping George R Martian’s name on the box
Fuck you Any Forums

Attached: 78D791A9-876C-4954-8DEB-BBA2ED69E0E8.png (600x342, 281.16K)

FOUL DISCORD TRANNY, I COMMAND THEE, KNEEL

Attached: Elden_Ring_Godrick_guide_header.jpg (1400x1400, 258.78K)

YWNBAW

>its all a shill scam if I don't personally like it!
since you seem to know so much about reddit, please go back to it.

>The sub Reddit is literally about to breach 1million subs in under a month since release
I love this shit so much, I bet you fucking hate twitter but have a folder with nothing but screenshots from there.

All your buddies killed themselves already, it's time to go.

Marketing and shilling only gets you initial sales. For there to be a consistent growth in players and discussion about the game, there needs to be organic interest and people who actually enjoy playing the game. Elden Ring is simply a good game and for a lot of people who are sick of modern day triple a garbage, it is a refreshing, new experience. At some point you just have to accept that and move on.

Worst boss in the game

I can't think of a single game that I liked and Any Forums didn't hate so Elden Ring being hate doesn't change anything to me.

Attached: 1535048500498.png (675x515, 392.46K)

It's just the same old basement dwellers that praise anything that comes down the chute because it activates their almonds for a weekend

>It doesn't NEED to have bosses that don't blatantly read your inputs, cancel their recovery animations and spam non stop combos
>It doesn't NEED to not reuse a majority of it's enemies from previous souls games
>It doesn't NEED to have actually fun PVP where you don't get ganked by 3 retards when invading
>It doesn't NEED to have a good anticheat system
>It doesn't NEED actually fun and interesting dungeons that aren't just copy pasted Skyrim tier levels where you fight the same boss for the 5th time and get jack shit in terms of loot
>It doesn't MATTER that the game turns to shit past Limgrave
>It doesn't MATTER that most of the quests are blatantly unfinished
I'm amazed by the fact that Souls fags will go out of their ways to defend such blatantly poor and lazy design decisions. It really is the type of shit that Shazam usually mocks.

Attached: Elden Ching.png (886x807, 1.21M)

i swear, one of those earlier patches just made the stuttering worse for me

I haven't installed 1.03 and I don't plan on updating before I finish the game solo
I don't wanna be nerfed when I haven't even touched the multiplayer

Attached: Arm needs to be BLACKER.jpg (1000x1226, 272.69K)