Radahn was the closest From has done to an MMO Raid boss mechanics wise

>Radahn was the closest From has done to an MMO Raid boss mechanics wise
Would you play a Fromsoft MMO with bosses requiring over 20 players?

Attached: 20220228014842_1.jpg (1920x1080, 250.46K)

>massively multiplayer
>20 players

>Frame perfect inputs
>MMO

no

How many players does WoW allow for a raid boss?

there were no raid mechanics you dumb nigger, just because there was 20 npcs doesn't mean it was a raid boss

Too bad they nerfed him so fucking hard that even DSP killed him easily on his first attempt.

Radahn requires only one player, git gud etc

They really shouldn't allow horseback combat for him, but he's nerfed to shit now so who fucking cares..

40, but thats till less than a 20 year old battlefield game and if it werent for the opportunity to see more than that outside of instances wow wouldnt be a mmo

Which is why I said it's the closest to feeling a raid boss, especially that initial charge of you summoning a dozen npcs charging at him while he shoots you with arrows.
The npcs even have the basic mmo roles
>therolina is the healer
>okina is the fragile dps
>alexander is the tank
>blaidd is the dps/tank hybrid
>lionel is the ranged dps

>he summoned
lol

It was more fun that way and makes sense given the cutscene that comes afterward.

Attached: 20220228143240_1.jpg (1920x1080, 258.56K)

I don't even know why they bothered with the summons. He's just intimidating because of the huge ass attacks, his hp is pretty average and his moves are pretty standard "wait for the 1-2-3 then r1" stuff.

Because it's a festival meant to commemorate Radahn.
It's more of a symbolic showing of a gathering of warriors that you ironically end up killing later in the game, either willingly or not. It's also meeting point for many NPCs as it serves as a requisite for a couple of questlines.

Attached: 20220318204153_1.jpg (1920x1080, 580.38K)

fuck no, the games are clearly designed for single player PvE combat, summons are just there to reduce difficulty by confusing the AI

This. If you summoned you're scum

Because its kino, without summons it would just be another fairly difficult boss but nothing to remember it by.
With summons, it became a epic struggle alongside warriors of yore, and watching them fall one by one effectively buying you time to heal/attack until eventually you triumph.

Patches noping the fuck out as soon as you summon him was also fucking hilarious. I think the best part is that this is the only From battle where you can actually share a moment with a a lot of npcs at the same time and have some camaraderie worthy of solaire, before going back on your separate ways afterwards.

>Warriors that you ironically end up killing later in the game
Fuck I just realized you're right

Attached: 1410313429987.png (176x137, 29.6K)

Honestly its pretty fun since with one swing he BTFO's pretty much all but 2 of them.
Also why does it say "Patches Died" but all the rest like Okina get "sent back to their world"? He showed up later so he wasn't dead.

I feel like they fucked up with having Radahn so early.
if he was the final boss or one of the final, with the NPC's you meet at the festival being dependent on what quests you did across the game, it would have been much better.