Want to game

>want to game
>turn on pc
>immediately:
>YOO DUDE U ONLINE? WANNA PLAY SUM BATTLE ROYALE AND DIABLO CLONES
>DAMN DUDE LETS HIT THE GYM
>WOAH THERE IS AN EPIC PARTY TONIGHT BRO LETS FUCKING GO

How the fuck are you supposed to balance work, life and vidya?!
I havent even beaten Margit yet

Attached: 1571955519596.png (1388x1182, 942.55K)

video games were not made for wagies

"No"

Go host a LAN party at ypur local gym where you play Diablo clones. Seems pretty obvious.

Most people lose all their IRL friends in their late 20s or so. So if you're younger than this count yourself lucky while you can. You think it won't happen to you, but then it does before you know it.

Simple. life = work and vidya

Attached: 1647691060114.gif (800x450, 3.95M)

My most depressive and discouraging friend has texted me one hundred percent of the time in his life he’s had sex. When he’s ‘depressed’, he attacks me for not giving him more attention, and has directly told me things are shit and I shouldn’t be happy, when I was in a good mood or about to go on a date. Now he attacks my five year relationship most any time it comes up. Last month his short term gf broke up with him because he refused to say he liked her when she asked, when he had been texting me he liked her almost every day. While he was telling me about that breakup, he told me I was disrespecting him for only using one word responses until he finished telling his story. I told him that the breakup sucks, and tried to relay how my relationship comes with trials like that and its normal to tell your girlfriend you love/like her when she asks, upon which he immediately started attacking my relationship and saying that’s wrong and abusive. I had to tell him last year to stop texting me when he’s horny, he would just text me he wants to cum, that he needs pussy. Every time in his entire life he has had sex, he has texted me that he did, right after the act
Do you think he has some parasexual relationship with me?

>>WOAH THERE IS AN EPIC PARTY TONIGHT BRO LETS FUCKING GO
i kinda miss being invited to parties 2bh
stopped getting invites after my second year of uni
got a lot in high school, they're a great way to get some quick pussy from women with daddy issues

Attached: 1647301323587.png (400x300, 113.74K)

once I moved in with my gf and stopped heading out every weekend I realised how much I really dont like drinking and partying despite how much I did it when Ineas younger
I dont even like staying awake past midnight anymore

I have a friend that was sort of like that
He eventually came out and stopped doing it when I told him I would never fuck him

"OKAY BRO LETS GOOOOO"

check this out. you sleep 8 hours. you work 8 hours. you have another 8 hours to do whatever the fuck you want. you dont even have to sleep 8 hours. the older you get the less sleep you need. You could do 7. I know you are retarded and can't manage your time but its really not that fucking hard. I bet you even get 2 days off a week.

>but user im fucking retarded i have to get ready for work, i have to buy food, i have to be gay

if it takes you longer then 20 minutes to get ready for work you're a huge faggot. Ive had decent jobs making $50k a year and literally roll out of bed and go straight to work. you just waste fuck tons of time. every fucking normie does. I dunno how every one is so unaware of how much time they waste.

you normies are fucking weird.

Set a schedule. Let your friends know what your off days are. If they can’t be added to hang on YOUR off days, you are officially “that friend”.

It’s just such a shame because when he’s doing poorly in life he’s telling me I’m going to fuck up my dates and all women are evil whores, but when he’s fucking he always tells me and has said I should break up with my girlfriend. When he’s jobless he’s attacking workers and saying anyone who works including myself is a slave, then when he got a decent job he literally blocked everyone in our friend group except for me for ‘being poor losers and fuck them’ even though one of them is a lawyer. It’s like fuck can you just keep it on the level
It’s just a BPD person right?

>allowing yourself to be abused like this

When I was a teenager and very young adult I had a friend who always set up our get together to end with both of us sleeping in the same bed, and once we had a bath together. He also made me hold his hand once when we were going through some theme park horror attraction. It was never actually sexual but fucking hell I realize now that all that is gay as fuck.

Work, working out and Vidya

I’ve quit talking to him for a year before back when we were in college, but the tone is more ‘oh shit what manic shit is it going to be now’. I honestly just don’t respond to him most of the time

maturing, you realized what's important and what isn't
i'm similar, however i just enjoy being invited to things, it gives a good ego boost lol

This is the LARP bread I'm assuming.

Though it is funny, you’re right it is abusive because he will just get mad and start telling me what I’m supposed to say. Sometimes if I don’t respond he bitches at me and calls me a bad person lol. He gives me shit constantly for giving one word answers, over the breakup thing, he texted ‘just got broken up with’ and I wrote ‘damn’, waiting for him to say what he was going to say, and he literally responds ‘i’m glad a one word response is all I'm worth lol’. Seriously nobody I’ve ever met attacks so much while being so needy. Yeah then there’s the monthly thing where he messages me saying he has no friends and everyone is awful, like he’s talking to me and saying he doesn’t have one friend. I’ve known him since middle school ffs, got him his first job

I haven't had friends for 13 years.