It's ok that it looks like PS3 game

>it's ok that it looks like PS3 game
>It's ok that it has predatory micro transactions
>It's ok because Sony does it

Attached: FH5 GT7.jpg (1920x2348, 1.81M)

Attached: uno_reverse.jpg (1300x1465, 651.36K)

Do they have like 1 racing track? I don't play GT (or Forza) but I always see the same track in all GT screenshots.

>Xbox trannies spamming the same shit three weeks later because Pronounza got destroyed

Why don't you knobbers say which picture is which? You think i fucking know what different car games look like? Make it easier for people to be angry with you, not at you.

>born a little too slow

"The art of the direction which he likes was prepared."

Attached: 1647092378161.jpg (1920x2348, 563.28K)

I didn't got to play gt7 yet so I wouldn't know, but I feel like
>predatory microtransactions
Is just modern kids crying about not having everything from a get-go. I bet game went from gt6-tier economy of getting everything within first 30min to gt4-tier economy of having to work hard for two hours or more, before you beat more lucrative events, and that offends people born in era when unlockables were already a thing of past.

Always online is a massive, massive load of bullshit though, at least in this particular case. Polyphony closed gt5 servers to get players to play gt6, then they closed gt6 servers rather quickly too. I wouldn't be surprised if gt7 would become brick of a game 3-4 years after release due to no online servers and no offline singleplayer outside of basic bitch quick race

All racing games are inherently shit, no exception.

>you don't need to OWN GT7
>you gonna pay 70$ for GT7
>you will be happy with GT7

Attached: shazam-cyberpunk-2077-sipping.jpg (1024x576, 114.76K)

Because it's completely obvious even if you haven't played them

shazam got raped, murdered and put in a shallow grave by elden ring; you can stop posting this dead meme now

>t. GTranny

Yes the economy is more like GT4 and Yes the online requirement for singleplayer is a load of bullshit.
Even though GT5 and GT6 were online games but you can still get the full single player experience even though the servers are no longer up.
Between work, updates and server maintenance I haven’t been able to play GT7 since Wednesday. Anyone who defends always online in singleplayer games deserves to be shot

>Yes the economy is more like GT4
>Can't farm up and sell a garage full of Toyota RSCs

Attached: 1503877980196.jpg (540x671, 54.62K)

why not just play both? I literally have and played both games, FH5 on my PC while GT7 on my PS5.

because shitposting

Because they're made to be grindfests. You don't remember the Willy skill tree nerf where you got three spins for a low amount of points?

shitposters will never realize aut/o/fags play any racing game, albeit i didnt touch fh5 after half assessing fh4

some people feel the need to take sides, even if there are no sides and no competition to begin with. some other people are underage and mommy won't get them ps5, so they sour grape around

Looks fixed

I love the only thing GTcucks have is that Forza Horizon has pronouns. Your game series destroyed itself lmfao. FM is going to be the nail in the coffin. Even GT Sport was better than 7. I can't believe a bought a PS5 for this shit.

Makes me appreciate forza for being fun. Instead of this bullshit that is GT

b-but ray tracing...

Then you already know consoles are obsolete

>
>FM is going to be the nail in the coffin.

>FM7 completely shits the bed against GTSports, which is a half baked GT entry

when will the drones remember 7

both games are fun in my view, there's no need for a pointless fight with each fandom since we're both a car enthusiast