Elden Ring asshurt thread

I have this nigger so much it's unreal. Why do half the fucking bosses have to be a fight against the camera?

Attached: astel.jpg (2768x1902, 458.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4AT9m8IYNfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>have
hate*

Attached: 1404267701154.jpg (993x746, 52.38K)

Have you tried fighting him without lock-on?

Attached: benis.jpg (1858x1080, 162.69K)

Because some of you guys have been conditioned to hug the bosses legs/body where you have zero situational awareness.

Use a bow. His tail swipe is easy as fuck to dodge.

If you're struggling with Astel you'll be royally fucked by the Elden Beast, who's so much worse in every way.

No problem with the one in ranni's quest but when I fought it again in the snow dungeon I couldn't beat it.

I beat this guy on my second try. I just glued myself to his ass and spammed jumping heavy attacks with my golden halberd.

The fight "clcked" with me when I stopped trying to crawl up his ass. He suddenly becomes a lot less spastic then.

I don't get Malenia though. What are you supposed to do when she does the anime mid-air spin-slashes thing? Do I just respec to use a greatshield?

>boss is immune to rot

Well I’m all out of ideas

Bloodhound step ash, unlock it by killing the night cavalry at dragonbarrow, he's on the smaller bridge to the east of the big one with a dragon on it, south of the bestial sanctum.

He's one of the few bosses that actually felt legit for the series.

I'm not sure how to kill this guy.
pls help bros

>attack that is almost impossible to dodge becomes completely trivialised by obtaining one (1) ability and spamming it whenever it's performed
Very well designed.

you fight him like midir, stay infront of him

Just don't lock on? It's that simple you fucking mongoloid.
>but I've played Dark Souls, and all I know is to press lock on then spam light attacks!

Attached: 1530736616631s.jpg (125x98, 2.92K)

Yeah, imagine playing melee in a soul game, what a bunch of cucks

No he's not retard. I rotted him, it takes an assload of uses unless you hit him directly in the face.

No you dont. Most of his attacks either hit from the front or directly under. Stay to the side and go in for hits after he does a flashy move that leaves him open.

When she winds it up run the fuck away. You can completely avoid the first set of slashes. Block the rest, her health regen isn't that huge.

Idc his song slaps
youtu.be/4AT9m8IYNfU

Attached: 1647685935375.jpg (960x778, 47.8K)

How tf do you deal with the shadow clones in the second phase?

Why does an alien creature have a human skull shape?

bloody helice has a unique dodge as well

literally just roll spam

Is 150 a good level to start NG+?

Doesn't work. I always end up getting hit by the last 2 or 3 while trying to avoid her attacks because of the overlap.

Because it is spooky and awesome

Fought him when I married my wife, now I'm just sad they rehashed. Many such cases. Less is more Fromsoft. Should have left him as unique

This. Has multiple windows of opportunity and actually acts like a creature its size should. The only "bad" thing about his fight is that they deliberately made his grab attack unpunishable since he just relocates immediately if he whiffs it.

Oh wait I thought the astel clones
For Malenia you just have to keep in mind that each clone attacks twice and time your rolls

Seek meds