Kek

kek

Attached: Screenshot_20220319-114545.jpg (1440x1541, 499.64K)

It's okay when japan does it.

You know I kinda feel sorry for ubishit. They have been doing this open world shit for over a decade and everybody shits on them. Then japs copy the formula and everyone is acting like they invented a new genre and revolutionized gaming.

Why does so many of you look down on content reuse?
Be it the Souls games, even from way before Elden Ring.
The Zelda games. Mario. Monster Hunter. Final Fantasy. The Elder Scrolls. Street Fighter. Ape Escape. Super Robot Wars. Castlevania. Etc, etc, etc.
They all reuse content a fuckton, and to be frank they're a whole lot better off for it.

Content reuse, like content in general, is only bad when it's done bad.
But I'd even go as far as to claim that a game, that had content to reuse but chose not to reuse any of it, just wasted potential and was almost definitively worse off as a result.

Reusing content = good

It's a problem for sequels and spiritual successors. Botw had the same shitty enemies and bosses and samey looking dungeons and environment as well for example. Didn't stop it from being loved by the masses and even reviewers like matthewmatosis

i cant tell you how many times ive fought the asylum demon now

Sekiro did reusing things better

did you expect them to make 100 unique bosses with different models or something? at least when they reuse assets they(at least try) not to make the same fight every time

The Erdtree Avatars are cool and an improvement over the Asylum Demons of old. And Elden Ring certainly didn't suffer from their inclusion.

it really is

>Dark Souls 4 repeated Dark Souls 2 mistake just like how Dark Souls 3 repeated Dark Souls 1 success
Woah

They aren't wrong. It is comical.

It's a fucking SOULS game. Of course they'll re-use shit. Did they not notice there's always an instant death dragon swooping down a narrow bridge in every Dark Souls?

20 years ago it was extremely rare for people to cry about asset reuse as a concept. What happened?

Bloodborne didn't do that, the fuck are you smoking?

Reusing is fine. It's the EXCESSIVE reusing that they've done with the game that's unbearable.
They literally recreated one of the most iconic fights ever created (4 kings) with 2 fodded ogres you fought 15 times until that point.
They even love the ulcerated tree spirit so much that they made you fight like 3 of them at the same time as open world enemies in the post destruction capital.
It's disgusting how much is reused, but the game is clearly not finished.
My only hope is that they pump out a complete boss rework for the dlc.

Is From even some sort of AAA dev? Aren't they more of a AA at most company?

>new mario released
>OH MY GOOOOD IS THAT A FUCKING GOOMBA THEYVE ALREADY USED IT IN EVERY PAST GAME FUCKING LAZY CONTENT REUSE!!!

40 years ago it was extremely rare for people to cry about graphical fidelity as a concept. What happened?

Yes. A rankings are dependent on the size of the publisher, bamco being one of the biggest means that they're AAA.

>reusing fodder enemies and reusing bosses is the same thing
fromdrone, please

>t. Hasn't played the game

>holy shit its a green pipe nintendo are such hacks!

I did for 30 hours, it's the same open world trash ubisoft has been putting out since ac2.

>what is bowser and the koopalings

Attached: 1418175792962.jpg (369x368, 22.96K)

>souls games have been reusing enemies from their very first games
>people keep coping that they have to beat the same enemy that made they ragequit again

keep coping retards, Elden Ring is a masterpiece

>fromdrone
Your raid failed, tranny