Why does everyone say to level vigor...

Why does everyone say to level vigor? Shouldn't leveling attributes like strength and mind contribute to your defense and weaken enemy attacks? Or do I just not understand stats in this game?

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 731.45K)

Brainlet take is that weapon upgrades outpace the attribute affinity of those weapons. +3 in a weapon is equivalent to like +9 in the stat and requires no build investment.

Course' if you do both upgrade and attribute scaling then you start getting into that cancerous min-maxing meta where you're not really playing a game anymore.

Bosses are op in the current version of the game so youll get 1shot if you dont level vit

Bosses hit hard that's why. You can't learn the boss if you die in one hit.

Leveling strength increases your defense but your health remains the same

The meta will not be 150.
You over-leveled your character.
You will have to remake for pvp.
Cope.

VIG in ER is like AGI in classic Fallouts
if you don't level if, you can just go fuck yourself
when I think about, even classic Fallouts are less bent on build autism

Attached: 20220302_134844.jpg (783x591, 102.44K)

>this nigger actually PvPs
lol what the fuck is wrong with you

wtf is wrong with you always shying away from competition in every opportunity

because from 30 vig to 40 vig, your max health increases by 50% (about from 1000 to 1500). the way vigor works is weird.

>PvP in a fromsoft game
Go back

Attached: 1600140269433.jpg (1080x2220, 674.12K)

>remake for pvp
point and laugh at this faggot

I invade and people either dc their internet or die by my hand. I don't obsess over it like a smash melee troon

>giving a single fuck about peer to peer pvp, even for just a moment
suicide yourself

I don't care about your faggot fight clubs and the moment pvp was linked into forced ganks I decided to stop bothering with it besides the occaisonal co op or passworded session.

If you didn't play on hard mode with jinxed you didn't complete the game.

>Pvp in fromsoft games
>competition
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Everyone agreed to a 150 meta already

Not that poster, but a bit weird, this stance. PvP is nothing to shy away from and DaS2 made a good example on how to do it right.

Leveling vigor is the easy mode option they always have to include for children and female players. We all know youre demeening yourself when you level vigor, just stop getting hit and git gud. You do not need health

Attached: 1646053739500-v.jpg (800x1132, 235.23K)

You would need to level strength like 40 times to get the equivalent effective hp from one vigor level below the soft-caps

>transfering some items to a friend in some random spot
>constantly get invaded by people who refuse to chug their estus
>gloat over their corpses by chugging what I have left of my stack of estus
fuck you faggots, stay the fuck away from me

>OMG I CANT HECKING WAIT FOR THIS COMPETITIVE DBZ GANK FIGHT
>IM TELEPORTINGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: PeertoPeer.gif (500x375, 1.92M)

>vigorshitter cant do basic math
Classic

>DS2 tastelet defends smash souls tournaments
gross dude

Each point of strength gives you one (1) point of physical defense which then reduces damage by less than 1. End game bosses deal like 1000 fucking damage with certain attacks.

see
Quit larping like you don't understand the problem because you refuse to admit you only win fights thanks to ganking

Thats the useless portion of STR, damage scaling is more important. Because if youre getting hit, you did something wrong.

You haven't finished the game.