10/10 if she's full on crack whore aesthetic and doesn't shave

10/10 if she's full on crack whore aesthetic and doesn't shave

Attached: 1640446847094.jpg (2000x3000, 1.7M)

>doesn't shave
I require proof.....in 3d

what
crackwhores manage to lose weight even on their tits

I don't think you know what aesthetic means. Crack-whores are scrawny due to the drugs effects, and almost all whores remove their body hair because it traps body odour and can be infested with lice.

i'd like to put my ass inside her ass

>crack whore aesthetic
>healthy skin, hair, and teeth
>thousands of dollars worth of tattoos and piercings.
>nails and hair styled.

Anyways kill yourself OP.

>Those nipple and womb tattoos

god its so fucking sexy, they needs to be more common IRL.

Attached: joi.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

That first week or two when a chick starts to become a serious druggie and will do anything you want for a score but before her body goes to absolute shit and she actually has done anything with anyone - perfection.

>glasses
this was designed either by a woman or by a cuck
real people don't wear glasses. glasses are for discord troons
nature made it so you see less. there is no reason for you to work against nature. what do you even WANT to see nowadays. aren't things clear to you as is or do you want to spy on people like the Facebook.
you wear glasses for twenty years and what happens then, will you see better? no, you don't. you actually see worse because you aged and additionally to having bad genes and being MADE TO FAIL, not see the predator, enemy coming clearly you also now can't tell whether they're far way or close to you because it's all blurry no matter what. your eyes have turned into an ellipse, which, granted, is quite a natural shape more so than a perfect circle, but not an eye shape! this is nature telling you that you're getting old and infirm and that no amount of health insurance will ward off the inevitable.
wearing glasses will only make you look like a stuck up corpse. embrace death, go to ukraine, get shot after missing every time you shoot the russians, die a hero nonetheless. no one will know you had bad eye sight, those were faulty guns, your family will have been saved from the disgrace of a BLIND person walking among them. is it advice or advise? it literally doesn't matter because you're now dead and not wearing glasses. your children may yet stand a chance of not being disinherited. pray in heaven that they did not inherit your genetic inferiority of a tendency towards reading glasses.

So a woman indiscernable from someone on crack. Okay.

OK, but the girl in the OP pic doesn't look like that. Specifically she looks like she posts Instagram or TikTok vids of herself eating fast food.

>reading comprehension: 0
ESL?

Nah, she's too thick and jewish to look like a crack whore

she's a rich girl who cover herself up with a skin-deep layer of tats to act rebellious and badass but she's really not

Who?

Clearly you aren’t aware how many wannabe instathots wash out on drugs. That very short window when they have but still mostly look hot? Magical.

>smokes
gross

>doesn't shave
>nico and pubes only returns one measly page on r34
rip my boner

love girls with thick and smelly pubic/armpit hair

You'd have to make a coherent sentence before complaining.

that ain't crackwhore aesthetic.
it's white trailer trash aesthetic, which is usually beer, speed, and pain pills.

she looks exactly like one of my cousins and her adult daughters.
t.white trailer trash

Using Nico's face as a cumrag.

Attached: nico glazed.png (814x770, 659.44K)