I am cautiously optimistic

i am cautiously optimistic

Attached: 1647580071799.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

>only one pain-state animation
bad sign

Attached: 214.jpg (680x677, 79.26K)

It's gonna be a 10/10 game. I can't wait. What i'm worried about is how long it will take to get it cracked. Maybe I can have some cute user gift it to me on steam i dunno. Problem is i don't wanna buy the dlcs myself later.

Attached: Sebastian says GAY RIGHTS.png (379x417, 184.83K)

>the animation of the spectators
yikes

>those particles effects/physics
Yea ps5 or ps6 cant run that.
Expect graphics downgrades

Attached: 1647661861927.png (512x512, 170.83K)

Do i really need to be a griffindor? Can't i choose my house?

Why is the CaC brown?

Why does everyone look ugly?

you shouldn't be
it screams "made by a committee"
it will be talked about for a good month and then after two years will be completely forgotten
if you buy this game, the only thing you will miss is your money

I've always hated Harry Potter but this looks good, it's probably the closest we'll ever get to a Bully 2.

>it will be talked about for a good month and then after two years will be completely forgotten
that's all but the top 00.01% of games

same, they gave the impression the games fuckin huge, hope i'm not let down.

Sorting hat chooses for you, apparently. But I'm guessing there's gonna be some sort of mechanic to end up where you want.

have there been any good harry potter games besides the first two ps1 games?

Thanks for reminding me we'll never get a sequel to Bully
Only school simulation game nowadays is fucking Persona wtf

Because everyone is brown
The great ethnic cleansing of the 20th century that made Hogwarts white again hadn't occured yet

the first few pc games, lego harry potter, quidditch on pc was pretty cool. i liked the order of the phoenix game because it had freeroam hogwarts even though it was pretty mediocre.

and the only ones worth playing. stop wasting your money with shovelware because publishers spend millions on marketing to convince you that you need their game

the first 3 pc games are good before it turned into a Gears of War clone
the gba ones are also ok

>and the only ones worth playing.
so you personally only play top 100 shit? you don't have a single unpopular or forgotten game you enjoy? you're a goddam sheep

Elden Memers were a mistake

I hope it's completely random and also locked to the copy

>unpopular niches games are the same as meme flavor of the month games
go back to fall guys, forza horizon 5, or whatever the fuck you're raging about right now and stfu