It’s OK when Valve does it

>it’s OK when Valve does it.

Attached: 4710BB16-22B0-4CAE-A2E6-C0CC5678EB02.png (452x355, 212.75K)

I miss pre-reforged Warcraft 3

yes because demo-man was an actual character while world of warshit put that in for brownie points

Amazing how Valve turned a human supremacist icon into a negress and Any Forums remained silent

They’re both Valve. Valve is woke.

What did the Quake TF demoman look like?

oh

>go from basic human supremacist knight to human supremacist knight that's also one of the manliest heroes without testicles
gee, I wonder why nobody complained.

These faggots turn a blind eye to literally anything Valve does. Crates were the first lootboxes and MTX in an online game and no one batted an eye

Attached: 250px-Backpack_Mann_Co._Supply_Crate.png (250x250, 37.06K)

>Valve turned a human supremacist icon into a negress
What?
how much of the remaster is changed? I paid literally zero attention to it considering modern blizz.

Are you stupid?

Blacks will always be present, we are simply too damn magnificent as a presence. Remember that Europeans literally had to imitate us just to compete with us

Attached: beyonce-and-jay-z-quot-on-the-run-ii-quot-tour-glasgow.jpg (480x800, 34.2K)

>so stupid he can't even finish reading

Attached: 1629899326069.png (195x339, 136.94K)

yas beyonce slay them

I see nothing wrong

Is the black girl atleast cute

Remeber guys, racism has the reverse effect against us. It only makes us stronger and more BLM so becareful now. We don't want to have to shut this shit down, but we will if we must

Attached: OA5VGWY7N5HIHATSNJSGBI6ENI.jpg (1080x1350, 214.27K)

Not for me it's not. I liked playing legion in 1 but I just can't bring myself to play that ugly piercing bitch in 2.

lol fat tummy

LC isn't black, she literally has blue eyes

>TF1 demolition man
>no personality
>TF2 demolition man
>immediately likeable personality, outright points at the absurdity of a black scottish cyclops
So yes, it is okay when Valve does it.

She's pregnant

Attached: riri.png (837x853, 716.6K)

>demoman
absolutely, demoman is one of my favorite character

Now do LC.

good god she looks bad in that pic

>Demoman
>Louis
>Coach
>Eli
>Alyx
>LC
>Monkey King

How do they always make them so likable?

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

Everybody had already moved on to Dota 2 by the time Legion Commander came out in DotA 1 anyway. Not like they changed some iconic hero or something.