Kirby has never had a bad g-

>Kirby has never had a bad g-...

Attached: 61GM59LvD4L._SX385_.jpg (385x343, 39.25K)

what's your point, that this is a bad kirby game ? why ?

all kirby games are bad games

is it even possible to make a good game out of any Nintendo franchise?

I kinda liked Metroid Zero Mission

Stfu it's the best one and I played all of them. Kys

It was a completely bog standard Kirby game, which might be a bit bland compared to Amazing Mirror or Super Star or whatever, but I definitely don't think it's bad.

I didn't like Dream Course at all, and DL3 is the weakest 'traditional' Kirby.

-ame.

That's not Canvas Curse or that Wii U one

star allies was god awful I dont care what anyone says that game is so bad

Mediocre but not bad. The movement speed was perfect for a Kirby game unlike RTD and TD. The new abilities and bosses were shit. I can see why this was so hated when Amazing Mirror is the best classic Kirby game.

What’s bad about it?

it was okay

why?

I get it was dissapointing compared to PR, but it was nowhere near "Bad'

>Kirby is generally praised
>Sonic is generally considered to be bad
I'm kinda curious
>decide to check Kirby and Sonic games on metacritic
>see this

Attached: Games.png (1542x978, 890.21K)

yeah there's been like 30, 40 at least fucking zoomer retard

>not liking Dream Course
Why?

Why does this game lack multiplayer again

It's not that bad of a game, just very underwhelming compared to the majority of other Kirby games. It came out at a time when the series tried to do at least something different with Air Ride, Amazing Mirror, or Canvas Curse.

I'd rather play Star Allies compared to Squeak Squad, but I wouldn't consider either to be one of my favorite games in the series. At least Star Allies had a better story and final boss compared to Squeak Squad.

To be fair, most of the Kirby games listed here are spinoffs and one is even just an eShop game while the Sonic entries are all mainline games, so Kirby would have at least a better track record than Sonic when it comes to mainline releases.

>competent but boring scores higher than retarded and gay
ok

Its not bad its bland. Same for star allies

Terrible cherrypicked bait that still shows a disparity, but (you)

all main line kirby games are good if you ask me (some bland ones like this) overall the bad ones are spin offs. pinball land dream course.

>spin off racing game
>spin off wii u game
>bland main game
>$5 spinoff eshop title
Thing is the scores are fair if you ask me, I dont care much for those titles but 3 of em are spin offs. The mainline kirby is what people care for. A spin off dropped last year and 0 shits were given