Fromkeks don't know hard. No cheesing in this game

Fromkeks don't know hard. No cheesing in this game.

Attached: Contra_Hard_Corps.jpg (267x374, 229.19K)

Yet another game of many dozens that's way easier for the pansy Japanese.

The little to ot guy is easy mode tho

*Robot

This isn’t even that hard lmao
Beat it when I was younger and recently replayed on the collection in 1p and 2p
I know you probably just recently beat it and want to brag about your accomplishment, but when I look at you, you will do no such thing and you will suffer

you didn't beat the game

Attached: Browny_-_Hard_Corps_-_01.jpg (250x250, 22.14K)

This game isn't that hard, you can just try again.

this, certain upgrades are arguably "cheese" I wouldn't say so myself since thats how run and gun games work

Retard esl schizo poster

Post Hard 1LC of US version.

US version is way harder.

original japanese version is much easier

dont know if alien wars was as hard or not quite as difficult as this, but playing it now, having NOT played it back when, feels like relearning how to retro lmao
brings back memories of being filtered by mega man 3 until magnet man became starting point
some earlyearly morning gaming right there

I always play brownie, sometimes sheena if want a challenge. Brownie’s jet pack and tiny hit box make it so easy to avoid attacks and sitting in the corner letting electric yo-yo kill bosses for you is hilariously braindead.
My favorite Contra game, me and my brother must have gotten drunk and played it a thousand times. Got all endings. He plays Fang.

The Japanese version is baby-mode because it has health bar, infinite continues, and Konami Code.

Underage retard.

Cope
Collection has both versions, I’ve beaten both recently and I grew up with the US release

>US version is way harder.
I played the US version. I got two endings and I used the dude guy.

My favorite too.

Post 1LC on Hard difficulty US version

>b-but it's so easy, I can credit feed on easy!!!

Why?

>not picking the wolf guy
shiggy diggy

This unironically filtered me

If this is all you have to be proud of, I get it, but random strangers aren’t going to beat and post screenshots of a game for you
You’re going to walk away holding onto that special feeling of being the only person in the world to have beaten this extremely popular game from a very recognized series, and that’s completely fine

Filtered and cope

Shitty boss gauntlet, 3 is better.

Do you say the same thing in Souls threads if people haven't beaten the games at SL1, no weapon upgrades, and without dying?