So, I found this thing (SPOILERS)

>get all the way down
>find the blonde girl who tells you to unequip everything and enter the door
>enter the door
>now Melina wants to kill me because I’m evil apparently
What the fuck did just happen?

Attached: 2F65E47D-6395-41BC-9CAB-25C6FC3BD4D6.jpg (1125x737, 340.24K)

>What the fuck did just happen?
SIRS DO NOT REDEEM THE FRENZIED FLAME

You chose to betray the Two Fingers and side with the Three Fingers and inherit the Frenzied Flame to become the Lord of Chaos and burn the world to the ground. Your ending is now locked to this one. So don't be surprised when Melina, who plays the role of a Finger Maiden of the Two Fingers, then wants to kill you for it.

If you want, you can purge the Frenzied Flame from your body by using Miquella's Needle in Dragonlord Placidusax's arena to cheat fate and re-enable the other endings again. You can get Miquella's Needle by following Millicent's questline in Caelid.

I'll tell you what happened, you just unlocked the canon ending of Elden Ring. You did it, you unlocked the secret TRUE ending that will be objectively seen as canon by Miyazaki. You can tell because of all the effort that went into making Melina with 2 eyes. Congrats, you outsmarted half the playerbase unlocking this ending. All other endings are fanservice tier trash.

With jews, you lose!

>went past all the frenzy flame enemies in limgrave and liurnia
>fed eyes to Hyetta, including one you had to get by killing an invader who uses frenzy incantations who is past a tower that induces frenzy in a massive fireball, and exhausted her dialogue in order to have her be at her final spot
>made your way down to the bottom of the sewers where Melina explicitly tells you whats behind the door and not to accept it
>"what the fuck guys this is crazy what did I totally just happen to come accross that I don't understand at all?!"
Sad.

Attached: 273170517_683178169368124_4571259024535763327_n.jpg (1080x1124, 81.91K)

If there are 2 and 3 fingers, are there also 4 fingers and 1 thumb?

Calling them "Fingers" is sort of just a way for humans to understand their existences, because the Two Fingers and Three Fingers are definitely NOT hands.

OP here, I didn’t rest at the grace so I didn’t catch Melina’s warnings.
I can really undo it? I just finished Leyndell (Caelid already done), where do I get this item? I cured Millicent in Sellia, and she mentioned she would move.

finger but hole

The two fingers representing order and the three fingers representing chaos, and both effectively being angels for their respective outer gods, is symbolism for how both used to be part of the same whole (5 fingers make a hand) before the creation of the sacred order and marika's ascension. Whatever outer god created the elden ring severed chaos from the world, and the destruction of the elden ring is what's allowing entities like shabriri to leak back into it.

Melina will still hate you even if you cure yourself.

these are the hands of the primordial serpents
next game we will see the feet

:(

>I didn’t rest at the grace so I didn’t catch Melina’s warnings
You also didn't do Hyetta's quest line without following a guide, which would have spoiled you on its ties to the frenzied flame, unless you're telling me you just so happened to feed her three eyes at every location she was at while also making sure you exhaust her dialogue at specific points before and after resting and then also completely ignored everything surrounding Vyke.

I knew a couple of northern girls that could handle four fingers, but they sure as hell weren't maidens.

Vyke's spear skill is so cool
Half tempted to level up faith just so I can use it

>unless you tell me you fed her eyes
Uuuh yes that’s exactly what happened? I didn’t see any guide. I was just encountering her and giving her the eyes I had on me. Why not? It was literally in the eyes’ description to do it. By ke I assume is the faggot who invaded me near the tower. What about him?

So seeing as chaos has more fingers, does that mean there's more chaos than there is order?

Entropy always increases

I found her naturally in all locations in Liurnia though I seemed to have missed her in Leyndell.

>also making sure you exhaust her dialogue at specific points before and after resting and then also completely ignored everything surrounding Vyke.
>he doesn't talk to every NPC before and after resting until they have nothing new to say

Yes, you can undo it. Millicent moves to the Altus Plateau after she leaves Caelid. Use the map to find her, and start from there. Also remember that when the time comes to side with or against her, side with her. And when she's laying down later, be careful not to drop on her and kill her by accident.

What does she say?

Might be that, might be based on some real-world symbolism around fingers and their significance in the norse/gaelic/anglo/saxon cultures the game is influenced by, might be a simple an even and "odd" thing, might even just be that they just made the three fingers the chaotic side so the animation of it gripping you looked better. One of those things that'll be pure speculation, probably forever

She says she will deliver unto you what you're owed: Destined Death.

Not if you cure yourself.

See You will kill Melina. Flame Ending will be canon so Miyazaki can make money off the hype of selling a Melina boss fight for DLC

>locking DLC behind a specific ending

its possible to stumble across them without finding out who hyetta even is and after youve sacrificed melina. Its what happened to me. Thankfully I had done millicents questline for the needle.

Hes just going to pretend the other endings didn't happen. Dark Souls 3 literally did this

It's mediocre in PvE but it's great in PvP