Can't defeat Godskin Duo or Commander Niall

>can't defeat Godskin Duo or Commander Niall
>need to kill Niall to get to new area where I can level up and upgrade my weapons

I'm getting real tired of getting roadblocked by the worst fights in the game. Whoever made the Duo required deserves to be publicly executed.

Attached: capture.jpg (431x416, 59.29K)

You have friends too. Call them.

Attached: ancestral_follower.png (200x200, 19.69K)

Oh boy, another fucking Elden Ring thread.

This fucking guy has no business being as tanky as he is.

I thought he was optional?

>"Why are there threads about vidya on Any Forums.... ARGHHHHH I'M MAD!"

I just got to this dude and he's cancer incarnate.

I already beat the game 3 times for the achievements and lore digging
The game isn't git gud like the previous Souls games, now it's git smart.
Respec your guy to 60 vig and level up your best weapon to the highest you can get it.

>can't defeat Godskin Duo or Commander Niall
Maybe these kind of games aren't for you...

I mean, I already have a +9 weapon and 50 VIG.

Yeah, I don't know why people are saying that Mimic is nerfed, he helped me coast through the Godskin Duo.

You need him to get half of the medallion to get to the other ice area.

what weapon?

Before the lategame I would have said tools were for pussies. Now pushing through the late game melee only, I'd say go for it and use tools. It's really not worth the suffering lmao

Attached: 2022-03-18 20_09_22-Morgott's Cursed Sword _ Elden Ring Wiki.png (398x479, 188.89K)

I've beaten all of the other Soulsborne games but you know what? You're right!

The board is called Video Games. Not Video Game.

To be fair these come pretty late in the game; you're probably already well versed at that point.

>git smart
Best way I've seen to describe this game. The RPG elements matter more than in any other Souls.

>To be fair these come pretty late in the game; you're probably already well versed at that point.
Yeah, that's why you shouldn't have any problems by that point

I entered a thread based on things I dont like and now I am upset.
Literally grow up, use a filter, you child.

>Can't beat them with this sword that bleeds
Have you tried dodging? Niall's moves are completely readable and his minions can easily be dispatched.
You should just get a straight sword or katana. Greatswords are for patient players.

you sound like trash. commander is a great fight and one of fairest fights in game.

Yeah, it's not like the hardest fights in these games often come late in them! Isshin was a breeze for all of us true gamers!

I don't think that's a good weapon for Nial. He has armor which means weapons that inflict slash damage have a negative penalty. You should select a weapon that inflicts Strike damage, as they do more against armor. Infusing a Strike weapon with Magic or Lightning will also increase its effectiveness, although with Nial, he probably has high lightning resistance.

Ultimately the fight against him is not that hard, he only has a few different attack patterns and you can bait the ones you can punish by staying away from him. He does this lunging strike that leaves him vulnerable enough for you do get a few hits in.

It's called having a discussion and expressing opinions based upon a thread topic. Fucking clown.

I mean they're right, mimic was nerfed. That's a fact
Mimic is also still perfectly fine

>Isshin was a breeze for all of us true gamers
He was actually very easy.
Godskin Duo are pathetic and very easy to kill
The Commander and his minions are very easy to kill.

>DSP kills Isshin first try, looks directly at the camera and says "That's it?"
lmao the absolute state of Any Forums

>talking about the best video game ever made
>on a board dedicated to video games

Heresy
>

Just do the skip.

every boss in this game was a goddamn cakewalk once you actually use anything in addition to any melee light attack, and that was "pre-nerf". i cleared out this shit roster of pushovers multiple times and got bored as sin once i realized ng+ layers don't do nearly enough to counteract the insane power you gain in this game. i honestly dont give half a fuck if they nerf every boss into the ground now, it was already way too easy and they might as well just let any retard win at this point. joke's on everyone who was so vehemently against souls having an easy mode; now we're all going in the casual toilet together retards

Wow tough guy here, watch out fellas

this is anonymous site you don't need to impress anyone here bud

Duo is reasonable to get stuck at, but honestly niall is just a good fight. He doesn't resummon his adds, and he doesn't really interfere much while you are still dealing with them.
Use a bewitching branch if you are really struggling.

I got Naill in 3 attempts, just kite dual wield away, murder him, murder other guy, then just dodge and back out when Niall spins his spear

why do you fucks always respond with this like it's okay to spam threads on a single game? If there's a thread dedicated to a certain game, we don't need 10 million other threads of the same shit.