Live A Live

>HD-2D
>Octopath Traveler was a success.
>Triangle Strategy has sold 800K so far.
Will Live A Live Remake be successful too?
>Inb4 ignorant reviewers trash it because they didn't play the endgame.

Attached: images.jpg (435x705, 60.61K)

OTfags and TSfags will jump into it just because the same artistyle, the endgame will blown their minds and give the game good word by word publicity, even if ignorant reviewers trash it, it won't affect the sales.

It looks cool

This artist artstyle just don't work for this gake, they should have gotten someone else with a more "shonen" artstyle.

Journos and western Twitter will complain non stop over how "there is not a female playable character", i can feel it.

That boy is way too cute

>ignorant reviewers trashing a JRPG
a tale as old as time

It's a cheaper release too so it should sell more.

Journos and Western twitter trannies also suck Toby Fox's cock who's waiting for this to come out. It'll be fine.

No, it's 60 dollars like OT and TA.

You mean the caveman? He actually did what most of Any Forums can't do.

That's a robot

ODIO

Weird. It's 40GBP/Euro here instead of 50.

Speaking of which, now that we know the truth about Jack Garland, Oersted is still unique between the SE characters.

It depends on how long the reviewers play. I guarantee you someone is going to be butthurt over the gay dungeon.

How long is the original, by the way? I'm thinking of finally giving it a try on an emulator after all these years.

Most of reviewers will not reach the endgame before deciding they have enough to judge.

I hope it sells well, I wouldn't mind a Terranigma remake like this or something.

No worth it with the remake coming, the game hasn't age well gameplay wise.

I don't thing the modern mainstream piblic is ready for Oersted's story.

That clearly says Live A Evil

>main villain is an incel
Yikes! It sure hasn't aged well. Do better, Square. More games like Forspoken instead!

Yes, this is the exactly the type of shit I am fearing to happen.

Which is extremely appropriate...

Imagine if this had came out before tumblr fucked itself. The Orested fandom would make Onceler look like a joke.

Effort should've gone to SaGa Frontier 1+2.

>The switch remake actually added back a cut character and all the different endgames caused by this character existence.
How the fuck this is "not putting effort"?!

It'll probably sell better than the SNES version. It was a bomb.

Why not?

LIVE-A-LIVE IS SO GOOD THAT IT GOT A TOHOU SPIN-OFF. LIVE-A-LIVE IS THE POSTERBOY OF KAMIGE.
>the endgame will blown their minds and give the game good word by word publicity
Which is why you fags should keep your mouths shut about the endgame.

>I-It gets good at the endgame
lmao

>Implying the mainstream people is in Any Forums
Pretty sure that those who care already GTFO.

Orested is ok, but I respect the strongest man in history.

Attached: Remake_Masaru.png (570x730, 334.77K)

I hope this game finally teaches Any Forums that NTR is not something funny or that you should fetish it. Hell, the NTR on it is so fucked up that has never being repeated again and I am sure not even the most degenerate anons can't fetish from it.