STAND WITH RUSSIA

RUSSIAN HUMBLE BUNDLE
FUCK UKRAINE
KIKES TONGUE MY ANUS

pastebin.com/gNzm6Y4v
pastebin.com/gNzm6Y4v
pastebin.com/gNzm6Y4v

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123.18K)

>RUSSIAN HUMBLE BUNDLE
>FUCK UKRAINE
>KIKES TONGUE MY ANUS

Attached: 1621835593162.jpg (600x926, 140.53K)

>Trusting random magnets from Russians
lol no

I thought that ukrainians are pigs and russians are cocks... something feels off

lol

Attached: file.png (680x489, 615.58K)

Rome>Kyiv How do i even pronounce that

I literally just ripped them all from tpb
I wanted to counter the ukrainian tranny shills and make them seethe and rope

Ignoring the politics for a moment
The bundle is fucking trash. 2/3rds of it are hot garbage and the remaining third you probably already own if you wanted it from other bundles.
Now returning to the politics, fuck eastern europe nobody should send a fucking dollar to try and redeem any of those massive shitholes. If they're not making it on their own they can go fuck themselves for being too barbaric for civilization.

Qi-oof.

seething

i have always hated russia

Well its kinda like "but sir, you kicked in your next door Nabours sidedoor and killed his entire family and then claimed you owned his house, yes absolutely you are going to prison" "BUT OH MY S.O.Y. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HE HURT MY WIDDLE FEELIES!!!!! IT MADE ME CRY LIKE A SCHOOLGIRL!!!!!!! what?!?!???!?!?!???!?!?!?!?! you mean your really not going to let me get away with it?!?!?!?!?!?! oh so.y! but why!?!?! PLEASE!!

It is trash. I literally just put it together to make trannies seethe and also thought it would be super funny if I triggered them badly enough that I made it onto kotaku or some other trash gaming news site

Attached: Hypocricy.png (566x1525, 368.58K)

Kiev
With an accent they're pronounced the exact same anyways

is this multi-tier bait or are you actually underage?

i was just bored and it took like 3 minutes

Wait, why are they rename city's... name if its literary the same name
I don't get it

Based

it's literally newspeak

No its more like your neighbor talked to another guy down the block to borrow his tank and then, after having talked to him about "hey can you not park that thing here the guy who sold it to you is a bit of a jew when it comes to these things" he then points it at you bedroom
And then also murdered your son who was having a sleepover next door
So yes, you storm over and beat the shit out of him but the tank seller broadcasted it to the rest of the neighborhood (conveniently ignoring the tank) because this is what he wanted the entire time so he can now sell more tanks to everyone else around you.

hate whites but lives in their countries and would probably cut his own guts out if they made him leave. Oh I mean just because ya know, the rest of the world is SO nice, and all that

Attached: russia invades ukraine.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

They did it with peking beijing and a few others too, who knows or care about why

>this is what snowniggers and qtards actually believe

Cringe

Attached: 1627488301219.png (566x755, 634.33K)

okay so basically since your retarded

protest against america for their crimes = our water and food supply getting cut off and we also get bombed until we obey

protest against third world european shithole for not being zogged enough = no repercussions

How's that ruble doing, brother Ivan?

Russia is a country equivalent of a nigger. Steals, murders and is full of AIDS

What's the best brand of toothpaste?

crest

Attached: 1624761819492.png (1536x2048, 2.6M)

aqua fresh you goddam faget

I'll try both, thanks.

You should get a life worth living

Mentadent DO NOT EAT

Varangians founded kyiv to guard constantinople tho

I'm in the UK but whatever. I just hate that all of globohomo, trannies, greta fucking thuberg, r.ddit, literal satanists, all the fucking media that told us to take the clotshot, all of the same scum that want to take away our freedoms like Trudeau, are now the same cunts telling us to support Kikraine.

holy based

>Humble Bundle
>Pay us at least $40 for all these shit games.

Not so Humble anymore are they.

BASED

Attached: 1637394746558.png (600x500, 111.35K)

Idiot

Attached: Kyiv.png (746x634, 363.23K)

Wrong board

based hater

newfag, Any Forums is Any Forums and Any Forums is Any Forums and you will never separate the two

Attached: sketch-1646663917511.png (2260x739, 548.86K)

I have no idea what you're saying. Are you one of those Arabian immigrants the guys on Any Forums have told me about?

Attached: 1643580241632.jpg (6672x8896, 1.2M)

the ruskie butthurt is palpable. your kind truly fears the truth like the devil fears holy water. pootin trained you well

Your nation will be the next north korea st this rate lol
Death to the soviets and their post mortem larpers

imagine simping for rich oligarchs that don't give a flying fuck about you

Attached: 1434309717447.png (184x173, 31.38K)

Since this is the piracy thread. I recently jailbroke my PS4, I've downloaded Bloodborne from 1337x.to but I was wondering if there's better sites without any cancerous sign up bullshit when it comes to PS4 pkg's? Basically I'm looking for Purse Owner 5 Royal

Clearly he didn't considering how long this war is taking.

dlpsgame.org

Wow a free crypto-miner thanks bro

Queef

>comrades, the entires of worlds is hating us
>americas, of chinas, jews, muslims, christianans, from pole to pole -even the poles the entire planet is of unify in hatred of what we am doings
>...could we be of baddies?

nothing unifies people like a clear cut villain.

There are too many countries with this description. Let's be more specific.

Attached: bombed.png (1684x574, 243.87K)

You can at least find some pre-text for USA bombings. Putin and his dogs not even trying, Its just a reckless act of violence, basically killing russians along the way. And even if we go with your logic - ones evil deeds arent an excuse for other to do so. Russki has done the same throughout its history too, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Georgia, Syria, stirring shit around its neighbours. You vatniks are a mix of violent mongols that must be denazified and demilitarized just like nazi Germany was.

Attached: image.thumb.png.ba33c9be3f7c737e30aa2d29b4825281.png (604x750, 837.22K)

nooooooo this is fake, Russia was strong nation well before Ukraine

Also fuck Putin, that guy is a shit cunt

thanks bruv

>I have no idea what you're saying
Not my fault you have low reading ability

russia is the Mongolia of europe

All of them.

Attached: GMR-6.jpg (400x528, 29.48K)

Lying is the main part of Russian identity. They literally lie about everything, even the smallest things. When they get caught in their lies, they make new ones and pretend the previous didn't exist. It's pathological at this point, no treatment possible.

So what you're saying is that Russia should be annexed by Ukraine, instead of the other way around.

Ukraine has Neo-Nazis.

Attached: lul.png (866x978, 137.5K)

Oh you...

I wouldn't even want any of these games for free.

>tpb
Get a load of this kid

>You can at least find some pre-text for USA bombings. Putin and his dogs not even trying, Its just a reckless act of violence

Attached: 1636964607491.gif (220x220, 352.63K)

Difference being that any US drone strike in Yemen needs to be approved and supported by the Yemen government

Attached: 1644370457016.jpg (1125x1416, 832.98K)

We bombed the fuck out of Germany too. Why leave them out?
>b-b-but they were the bad guys!
The Japanese were worse.
>b-b-but they're white!
The Japanese are Honorary Aryans. Hitler said so himself.

And Russia has Nazi commies

Did you kidnap a little girl to write that for you? Shame on you.

So does Russia. That entire area has issues iwth neo-nazi groups.

That is the standard way of life for a russian peasant. They fucking love obeying. They're already bracing themselves to survive on buckwheat while their glorious leader has 10 palaces and 20 yachts. Russian slavs are like servile dogs, they get off on it.

Where do I send the money?

At least he has one.

how the thread ended
at least they are truly revealed for what they are
anti white nigger loving faggots

Attached: lol.jpg (940x209, 51.11K)