Is your favorite video game character also your favorite fictional character?

Is your favorite video game character also your favorite fictional character?

Attached: satoko houjo.png (346x569, 191.14K)

>vnshit
>video game

hey v im finally back

i missed you all day

i just get bullied all day and come home crying everytime

im sorry

Sexy sex sex with Sexsex

Attached: 1611530379106.jpg (1410x1458, 450.52K)

seriously fuck!

Yeah, no other woman is as kinky as her.

Attached: anna-williams-tekken-6-720P-wallpaper.jpg (1280x1024, 354.15K)

Rika gets to fuck that.

She's so lucky.

I finally read Gou and I generally like it. Not a big fan of the reveal in Meguri. I'm very mixed about both Higurashi and Umineko now that I've re-read it. I think the mystery is great, the character writing gets a little wonky though.

She cant keep getting away with this.

Attached: 1615689950446.png (1613x2005, 932.06K)

i got her

what now

Best girl coming through.

Attached: Higurashi-no-Naku-Koro-ni-Gou-Character-Designs-Mion-Sonozaki.jpg (1000x1010, 135.96K)

boobs too big

Yes.

Attached: Weiss_2.png (451x569, 469.75K)

I seriously hate Maria. I remember reading Umineko for the first time and hating her but in the middle I warmed up to her but now that I'm re-reading it again, I fucking hate Maria and I know what her fucking problem is. Still deserves a shotgun to the face

KILL YOURSELVES RYUKISHIFAGGOTS

>That moment in the ending where Rena & K1 immediately pull Mion away from Rika and leave the minute Satoko shows up so they can have alone time because they all know how gay those two are
>When Rika says she'd rather create another big bang and kill everyone than live in a world were Satoko doesn't exist & live with her, after 100 years of being brutally murdered by her & knowing she did it
>Satoko rolling in the dirt laughing and then going to school pretending to have been abused by her uncle
>Rika giving Satoko the evil eye when Satoko decided to leave the group to be alone
>Rika giving up hope which is something she never did over Satoko leaving her house to live with her uncle, not even being dead but not living with her or walking her to school every day made her give up hope
>Satoko crying to Rika not to go to school since she's retarded and then handles rejection by jumping in front of a semi truck and killing herself
>Satoko sees Rika with her friends at school and lashes out and uses her powers to become a expert marksman on the school grounds like a psycho school shooter
>The Naruto rip-off fight at the 2nd to last episode with Satoko & Rika flying all over the screen beating each other up or when Rika is punching Satoko over and over while also saying how much she loves her
>Satoko magically dodging the sword and pulling a gun out of her ass

This was so bad and it was also amazing at how utterly hilarious it was

WHAT DID U SAY ABOUT MAMA UUUUU UUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: UUUUUUUUUREVENGE.jpg (2560x1440, 266.84K)

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UPPPPPP ABOUT WITCHES YOU DUMB BITCH IM GOING TO THROW YOU OFF THE CLIFF AND HOPE THAT YOUR GENITALS GET MUTILATED AS WELL

Attached: UUUWTF.jpg (2560x1440, 455.05K)

ssseeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXX

Attached: sextoko.png (1000x1412, 1.39M)

What do we think of Hanyuu?

Attached: Hainyuu.jpg (556x1200, 87.44K)

we don't

Attached: satoko.png (496x480, 174.61K)

Attached: AUAUAUCRYING.jpg (2560x1440, 289.34K)

why is she so stacked? she has good hentai

You can't make hentai of a goddess.

Attached: Angryhanyuu.jpg (526x1204, 97.25K)