Master duel

Attached: silver lady.jpg (2000x1351, 287.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbCeo5Pfv5U&ab_channel=JustaCatwithaMoustache
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

N/R room: 959788

Hero fusions are so neutered this event even when theyre all n and r

help me make this work

Attached: Capture.png (1069x789, 821.06K)

>pretending heroes do anything besides shit out dark law and pass

>Opponent ends his board turn 1 with Infinity, Simorgh, Apex Avian, Union Carrier, Thunderbird, and Evilswarm Nightmare
Legitimately, is that fun for people? I honestly can't imagine wanting to win THAT badly.

I'm so fucking mad that all the manga fusions are SRs and above. You're legitimately stuck with the early GX era E-Hero's and nothing else.

Attached: 1640145051111.png (1200x1200, 217.91K)

Maybe you misunderstood, as far as I'm aware skeb is purely for commissions, not buying anything.

ive been trying suicide deck variants on edopro
pic related is the current version, not ultra consistent but id say i can kill myself about 85% of the time

Attached: kys deck.jpg (653x380, 136.53K)

>thinking everyone runs dark law and not the OG heroes
i just want king of the swamp and fusion field cards

Spectate fucked for anyone?

Attached: 1627416712692.png (1434x489, 337.04K)

>Opponent lays down a pendulum card
>Scoop

Attached: 1560218921720.gif (713x643, 205.1K)

you still get the gems so meh

>dinomist with Muddy Mudragon to go into Invoked Cocytus
fuckin
based

Winning is literally everything to some people because they were raised by parents who never showed them approval or affection unless they achieved results

remember to bring your iron dragon bros, it kills the pendulum tranny

Shit is hard as fuck to out in this format, specially with plesios lowering your stats and Aquarium Stage protecting it from battle.

>tributing a Timelord cunt's monster with Lair of Darkness
Fuck that deck but man it felt so good.

Attached: e9809d1780f63.jpg (500x500, 49.65K)

Why is everything about trannies with you?

is tit worth crafting underworld goddess for general use?

>Asian hours start
>Duels immediately become less fun by a significant margin as I'm assaulted from every conceivable angle by Tier 1 Netdecks, FTKs, DD Dynamite and stun decks

Attached: 1580343056461.png (877x839, 889.42K)

the images say "Sample" on them. there has to be a way to get the full thing on there somewhere?

Underworld Goddess is great for dealing with indestructible faggots like Avramax or Crooked Cook

guess I'll bite for my Evil Twin deck, about to do dailies and I surely hope I don't get cook'd

GG gambling user

u2 u2

updated my N/R lunalight deck after multiple test plays, decided to add in this bad boy since it pairs well with Cat Dancer. Also replaced Forbidden Dress with a Tri-Brigade version of it since it's way better and protects multiple monsters, i think.
How's this so far? Not sure what else I could change

Attached: file.png (1039x756, 979.04K)

just make sure you're playing a deck that can spam monsters on the field

take me back to euro hours please

Is Plunder Patroll a going second deck?

No. It relies on setting up Blackbeard so you can react to and control whatever your opponent gets out on their turn.

>Winning is literally everything to some people because they were raised by parents who never showed them approval or affection unless they achieved results
Sounds like your typical asian household.

and you'll notice that the biggest culprits of being obnoxious tryhards who'll do literally anything to win in this game are asians

Eldlichniggers KNEEL to the Yugiboomer

youtube.com/watch?v=xbCeo5Pfv5U&ab_channel=JustaCatwithaMoustache

Attached: kycoo.jpg (461x679, 77.68K)

why do buster blader decks always insta-concede when you interrupt their OTK play with that thing that turns all your monsters into dragons?

Because they literally can't do anything without it unless they're playing all of the Buster Whelp cards and equip them somehow, and that's almost as bad as relying on DNA Surgery

Post cards that instantly make you scoop when they're played

Attached: poly.jpg (472x684, 56.47K)

thanks for the idea, gonna play around with this muddragon in magistus

fuck skill drain.

If you have a Twitter account (I don't, sadly) try shooting the artist a DM asking about the samples. Use DeepL for communication. Just guessing but maybe the artist has a policy regarding commissioned work, like they will only post samples as portfolio references while the commissioner gets to keep the original.

not really
going second just means you know they're on an attribute you can use to make ships
but getting booty guarantees it and light/dark are really common anyway so they'll probably make something that you can use

any form of drytron

How the fuck do Dragonmaids work?
I know virtually nothint about YGO outside basic tutorial stuff.

I see drytron/herald in the card name and I scoop. I don't even read the card.

Attached: InfiniteImpermanence-SDCS-EN-SR-1E.png (384x564, 369.33K)