What are your weapons of choice in this game, fellow Tarnished? For me it's the Bloodhound Fang, two-handed

What are your weapons of choice in this game, fellow Tarnished? For me it's the Bloodhound Fang, two-handed.

Attached: 81goNGEYm6L._SL1500_.jpg (1298x1500, 190.86K)

Broadsword

Attached: 1616741056660.jpg (395x400, 28.79K)

For real, is there any reason to use anything else? I haven't found a hotter weaponfu. Long range and fast, that sweet L2 R2 combo and bleeeeeed

Attached: t4jghbryqam81.jpg (219x230, 3.79K)

I picked samurai, so far i have only used the katana (two handed) and the bow, don't really see much use of a shield, have like 4 of them and just don't use them because a real samurai wouldn't use a shield unless the enemy has a ranged weapon (even then i only roll my way around it)

What are your stats chad?

this but one handed because i think it looks cool

Attached: big red fucking hammer.png (200x200, 12.63K)

You don't need a shield when you have your back balloons

Attached: ebcf30c676a81b0ec9a8d26a6d9a1d5a.jpg (648x702, 82.37K)

My stats are all over the place. I can respec 5 times over but I'm scared to

Attached: 20220318_204817.jpg (1031x892, 767.2K)

Doesn't L2 R2 get boring? I got bored of it pretty fast and changed to powerstance flails which is just as boring since all I do is spam jump attack

What do you use the INT for? I'm also scared to respec, I know you get a lot of the larval tears but not unlimited which is gay

Eleonaras poleblade. Similar l2, but just better. You're gonna need a weapon w/o bleed a handful of times tho towards the end.

If i remove that balloon would you die?

Rock sling which is now useless

What should I have instead of bleed?

I finished my first playthrough with the Holy Order Greatsword and the Giant's Braid Whip.
Going to do a playthrough with the Great Epee until I can nab the Bloody Helice and use blood incantations only.

Bloodhound claws because I'm a furry.

Attached: 1647591499787.jpg (1414x878, 92.64K)

It would be incredibly gassy

Dual wield Grossmessers. Dual wield straight swords. Dual wield greatswords (banished knight and claymore.) Dual wield spears.

Why it was untouched by the patches

For you

I'm looking for a good one handed weapon to pair with a greatshield, suggestions?

Moonveil :^)

>Dark Souls but with horses
>Get horse
>obtain lance
>excited to lance things on horse
>only get the chance to for like,,, 10% of the game
Lances are still cool though, if mostly on foot.

This. I wanted to use the katana don't care if it's broken.

loving it on my SERIES X

Why, a greatsword of course