Starfield

Your predictions?

Attached: starfield-rumored-xbox-exclusive.jpg (1280x720, 62.48K)

I predict I will make a super cute aryan chad protagonist and he will be gay and fuck as many space gay masc bottoms as he can.

No multiplayer

the writing will somehow be worse than Fallout 4

Like skyrim meets mass effect, hopefully microsoft will give bethesda the kick they need.

Jankier than Fallout 76 with twice the dlc and none of the multiplayer

I feel like it'll be too shallow. we're still too far out from having a game set in space that's big enough to feel fully realised, with proper space exploration and vast planets. No Man's Sky had the scale, but there's no story there and fuckall to do except find new planets. I could be surprised, but I'm assuming that Starfield will just be another case of "explore the vast galaxy, but only on these specific places on specific planets - enjoy!"

mental illness

The inclusion of pronouns and the release coinciding with the midterm elections will cause Starfield to fall victim to the culture wars

it will be based.

Do you think there'll be a based woman-hating faction like in New Vegas?

Only time will tell

mental basedness

Bethesda factions all have paper thin depth

I will skip all dialogue and save scum in order to kill everyone I see as I always do. It'll be great.

Attached: 1647443942165m.jpg (770x1024, 88.78K)

that there will be no humanoid ayy race creator to populate the galaxy with custom ayylamos :(

It will be insanely pozzed.

>Your predictions?

Never-ending Snoy seething and FUD shitposting.

bethesta + M$ + game pass
I can only think that it will be horrible shit maybe it's decent but still I have zero expectations

LMAO take your meds Xloser

>game developers must create infinity for me

It already begins

I predict I will pirate it

Seething snoy can't help himself but come into thread about a game he can't play.

Why are snoys like this?