Stranger of Paradise

>mfw I bought this over eld*n ring
fuck

Attached: l-intro-1647277974.jpg (1600x900, 150.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.eu.square-enix-games.com/de_DE/product/722160/stranger-of-paradise-final-fantasy-origin-play-arts-kai-action-figure-jack-garland
youtu.be/9CR5dNCC-YQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>its final fantasy 7 combat with ps2 god of war mechs
this is fun as fuck chaos lover

You have made a mistake

Elden Ring>>>>Strangers of Meme chaos

I bought both. Played through elden ring once, and did like ~20 hours of pvp, never touched it again
SoP however, I an replaying on Chaos difficulty and goddamn, it's the hardest game I ever played, but I can't stop playing it.
Tldr elden ring is comfy adventure, SoP is hardcore action game for throwing your controller against the wall

Attached: 96709112_p0.png (1080x1198, 580.17K)

It's an EGS exclusive, so I have to wait until it's for sale on Steam or GOG.

Attached: 1636507689019.jpg (1080x1044, 195.39K)

Also, buy Garlands figure! Very limited production and high quality. These will be rare for sure.
store.eu.square-enix-games.com/de_DE/product/722160/stranger-of-paradise-final-fantasy-origin-play-arts-kai-action-figure-jack-garland

Attached: 1647258108341m.jpg (1024x1024, 98.78K)

it's 100% off on skidrow

WAKE ME UP
youtu.be/9CR5dNCC-YQ

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-084255~2.png (1296x1080, 451.85K)

you're kidding right? pirate it retard

Can't play co-op that way though

>YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, CHAOS!!!

Attached: The Shrine.jpg (1292x720, 206.47K)

i can't stand the meme spouting retarded fanbase this game attracts

I was going to until I saw the price

KNEEL

Attached: Elden Ring destroying Malenia Goddess of Rot.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

It definitely runs way way worse than Elden Ring despite being nothing but hallways

Game is ugly as fuck and demands 1060 for 720p
Wtf is wrong with devs?

Spoil the story completely for me.

Who's thr filter boss?

>despite being nothing but hallways
You have not played the game.

I am after the horse boss fight.
It's all hallways or caves disguised as hallways.
Cope.

All the levels are open ended with multiple paths to go through them.

Jack and friends realized they are just jannies for the space kikes and they get fed up with it.

lol
They are linear as fuck with the occasional side room.
Why are you still coping though? the game is nowhere near on the scale of Elden Ring, anyone with eyes can see that.

I come here explicitly for these interpretations, unironically more creative than most stories these days.

Jack and co are agents from Lufenia sent to maintain the balance of light and dark so that Lufenia can keep using Cornelia as a testing ground. Neon actually isn't a Lufenian, but she's sort of roped into the group. There's a minor time loop/memory fuckery loop going on, involving the Lufenians bringing forth monsters to make the world more full of darkness, and then sending in Strangers (their agents) as "warriors of light" to maintain it when it gets too much. Jack, in a previous loop, gave a crystal to Sarah that allowed her to become part of the loop to an extent, though her memories are still fragmented. Chaos isn't really a being, it's more just the name for aggregate darkness + negative emotions, which the Lufenians can't control, so flashback Jack comes up with a plan alongside Astos and his companions to become Chaos and put an end to their playing god. The end result is Sarah dying, Jack being forced to fight and kill his friends and only barely remembering his own plan (the friends remembered more) before going full rage-mode and kicking his way into the Lufenian pocket dimension, beating up and absorbing the manifestation of Chaos with his own darkness and truly becoming Chaos, then swiping their time reset crystal to take control of the loop. He resets to 2000 years before and makes a plan with his now-alive friends, who're the Four Fiends, to trains the Warriors of Light proper to strike them all down, breaking the balance entirely and destroying the time loop for good.

it has more soul than er

Tiamat

Does it, though?

Attached: Elden Ring Cinegrid (2).jpg (3264x1835, 3.92M)

I knew it was going to suck as soon as I saw that EGS exclusivity.

How did they fuck up performance so bad after Nioh.

Didn't buy either game
Having a lot of fun with both
Seethe, cope

Attached: ToT.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Yes, ER is zoomer soul. Jacks game is 2000s edgekino

You can actually. There are still some kinks to work out with save files but some people have gotten it working.