Did anyone else mistakenly think the Harry Potter game was being made by the Just Cause devs (Avalanche Studios)

Did anyone else mistakenly think the Harry Potter game was being made by the Just Cause devs (Avalanche Studios)

Attached: hogwarts-devs.jpg (1920x1080, 556.2K)

No, because I looked it up when the company was first named.

>not a single good game ever made

Attached: 1577549474606.jpg (408x439, 21.63K)

Do you think companies always just start out making big good games?

This version of the studio will have a huge number of people and a huge amount of resources more than that version of the studio. They had to come from somewhere. It's likely there are a lot of industry vets working within this group and they would have logically tried extremely hard to poach people from AAA companies.

>Do you think companies always just start out making big good games?
yes

Attached: 1645334578961.png (1276x1556, 261.26K)

>30 games in almost 30 years and not a single good game
>t-t-they're just starting

congrats on picking a perfect example

ZZT
("Town of ZZT", "Caves of ZZT", "Dungeons of ZZT", "City of ZZT") MS-DOS January 15, 1991 Potomac Computer Systems Potomac Computer Systems [5]
Best of ZZT
("The Secret of Headhunter Isle", "Royal Treasures") MS-DOS 1992 Epic MegaGames[a] Epic MegaGames [7]
ZZT's Revenge
("Ezanya", "Fantasy", "Crypt", "Smiley Guy", "Manor", "Darbytown") MS-DOS 1992 Epic MegaGames[a] Epic MegaGames [7]
Super ZZT
("Lost Forest", "Monster Zoo", "Proving Grounds") MS-DOS 1992 Epic MegaGames Epic MegaGames [8]
Adventure Math MS-DOS 1992 Epic MegaGames Epic MegaGames [8]
Brix MS-DOS 1992[b] MicroLeague Epic MegaGames [8][9]
Castle of the Winds
("A Question of Vengeance", "Lifthransir's Bane") Windows 1992[c] SaadaSoft Epic MegaGames [10][11]
Kiloblaster
("Death of a Starship", "No Way Out", "The Final Battle") MS-DOS 1992 Epic MegaGames Epic MegaGames [8]
OverKill
("Edrax", "Gallifrey", "Hoth", "Voltair", "Pax Verde", "Unknown!") MS-DOS 1992 Tech-Noir Epic MegaGames [8][12]
Jill of the Jungle
("Jill of the Jungle", "Jill Goes Underground", "Jill Saves the Prince") MS-DOS June 1992 Epic MegaGames Epic MegaGames [8]
Ancients 1: Death Watch MS-DOS 1993 Farr-Ware Epic MegaGames [13]
Dare to Dream
("In a Darkened Room", "Search of the Beast", "Christian's Lair") Windows 1993 Epic MegaGames Epic MegaGames [14]
Electro Man MS-DOS 1993[d][e] X LanD Computer Games Epic MegaGames [15]
The Adventures of Robbo MS-DOS 1993[e][f] X LanD Computer Games Epic MegaGames [15]
Solar Winds
("The Escape", "Universe")[g] MS-DOS 1993 Stone Interactive Media Epic MegaGames [8][16]
Zone 66
("Foreign Shores", "Ice Wind", "Desert Heat", "War Plains", "Highway Fury", "Plantation Crash", "Hell", "Final Frontier") MS-DOS 1993 Renaissance Epic MegaGames [8][17]
Ken's Labyrinth
("Search for Sparky", "Sparky's Revenge", "Find the Way Home") MS-DOS March 21, 1993[h] Ken Silverman Epic MegaGames [19][18]

>Do you think companies always just start out making big good games?
Uuuuh... yes? The entire industry is built on nerds making kino in their mothers basement only to be corrupted by the industry when they go big. This studio seems to comprise of and have only managed to create soulless blockbuster vidya with franchise names attached to them. Not a single shred of originality.

>try to explain to you how industry works
>you don't get it and respond with an infantile comment showing you are unable to think

whoa bro its almost like im on Any Forums

anyway im sure the harry potter game will fail because clearly it has the same level of funding and staffing as those other games they made in the past

>anyway im sure the harry potter game will fail because clearly it has the same level of funding and staffing as those other games they made in the past
You dont need money to create SOVL

>tak and the power of juju
>not good

That Toy Story 3 game was pretty good for one of the child movie games.

>These are the fuckers who made this

I LOATHE this game

Attached: download (10).jpg (273x185, 11.4K)

Dragon ball sagas…

yeah but you do to create a blockbuster. sometimes i want SOVL sometimes i want a blockbuster. they fill totally different niches in my enjoyment of video games

So sometimes you just happen to enjoy to shove your mouth full of shit? Weird kink flex, but whatever bro.

that was an example of a company that never made a good game, compare with companies that make good games: they always made good games even when accounting for the year (epic and blizzard were founded in the same year)

>You don't like great games like me, I just completed Persona 5.

You think Epic never made a good game? I stopped before Epic Pinball for a reason

Oh wait, could it be that you weren't playing video games in the early 90s

early 90s? you realize that's when super metroid was released right? shit like jazz jackrabbit and xargon look like highschool projects compared to what actual good games were at the time

>pinball game
>good
Okay gramps

I said epic pinball though, not jazz jackrabbit.

jazz jackrabbit wasn't good but it was outright important. Epic made good games.

get tilted fag, sorry flippers don't work from the touchscreen and require an actual object :^)

bruv... i dno how to tell you this but... epic didn't invent pin ball :\

>wasn't good but it was important
>reddit spacing
tranny poster

huh? nah, epic pinball was just strongly considered the best pinball game ever. that stuff was much bigger back then. it still wasn't highly relevant in gaming though, i think the 80s arcade scene really annihilated pinball as a thing for the most part