It is just some good game like ds3 or sekrio, or is it a game you can truly live in like ds1 or bloodborne?

It is just some good game like ds3 or sekrio, or is it a game you can truly live in like ds1 or bloodborne?

Attached: elden-ring-deluxe-edition-deluxe-edition-pc-game-steam-cover.jpg (800x1114, 386.15K)

You cannot live because there's NG+, NG+1, NG+2, and until you reach the final goal there will be no peace, and yes you will need it for the runes and levels if you want to stand a chance in PvP.

It's garbage
>character creator makes you select body type A/B
>you play as a virgin
>the tree sentinels are 100% aryans who wear variants of the same golden armor, they want to kill you on sight
>every time they kill you they say "such an inferior being, wil do good soap"
>The final boss is a tranny who is revealed to be the actual hero who is trying to protect the world from the actual villain which is a conservative white woman who insist on calling you with female or male pronouns despite no one else doing this.
>The helpful NPCs are all black who have white maidens by their side
>One of the gestures in the game is a strange mix between praise the sun and twerking
>All of the dungeons have female bosses, you often will beat a creature and then a stronger female boss will appear.
>There's a mention of gamergate (it's very subtle)
>One of the NPCs references Rosa Parks
>When you get the option to change your appearance (yes even gender) an NPC will tell you "I'm glad you are proud of who you really are"
>there's a BLM mural inside a cave that is all way to end of the world, the description says "a painting dedícated to those brave warriors outiside of the Elden Ring" once you find this you can get an armor called "Armor of St. King" (reference to Rodney King, victim of Police brutality)
>The merchants will often mention of how there's always "evil beings" stealing the lighting of more deserving people (probably a reference to how niggers believe that Edison stole a niggers invention when he made the lightbulb despite this not being true)
>There's a Chadwick Bozeman reference, in a scroll who tells the story of a warrior that was "as fierce as a panther"
There's lots of other shit fromsoft crammed in here just to tell us that they hate their audience.

>good game like ds3
DaS3 is a shit game and everything I hate about ER is DaS3 related
Fuck off

this is a pro elden ring tranny false flagging to make valid elden ring criticism look ridiculous btw

yawn

Attached: 1510132962262.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

truly live in. it's the only open world game that is good.
it truly feels like a place you can hang out in.

I doubt... you could even imagine it.
>See a bunch of Skeletons guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Poisonbloom in that corpse.
That which commanded the stars.
>See a bunch of Poison Mushrooms guarding a corpse, kill them and find an Arteria Leaf in that corpse.
Giving life... its fullest brilliance.
>Go up a remote cliffside and see a clever drop with a hidden corpse next to a firecamp, find a Turtle Neck Meat in that corpse.
THE ELDEN RING!!!
>See a bunch of Bats guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Golden Rune (1) in that corpse. Exact same thing happens less than 5 minutes later.
OOOOOHHHHH, ELDEN RING!!!
>See a bunch of Highwaymen guarding a chest, kill them and find 5 Mushrooms in that chest.
Shattered...
>See a bunch of Wolves guarding two corpses, kill them and find a Glowstone and a Golden Rune (1) in those corpses.
By someone...
>See a Giant Miranda Flower and a bunch of small Miranda Flowers guarding two corpses, kill them and find an Immunizing Cured Meat and a Golden Rune (2) in those corpses.
Or something...
>See a bunch of Demi-Humans guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Hefty Beast Bone in that corpse.
Don't tell me... you don't see it...
>See a bunch of Demi-Humans guarding a corpse, kill them and find Crab Eggs in that corpse.
LOOK UP AT THE SKY!
>See a Big Land Octopus and a bunch of small Land Octopuses guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Golden Rune (1) in that corpse.
It burns...

If only there was a text chat so I didn't have to communicate by striking my weapon or doing close-enough gestures.

>Glowstone
Nice !!

>csgo has more poise mechanics than dark souls in 2022

let that sink in

Kek I love how accurate this pasta is, it's like the Witcher 3 pasta.

>need it for the runes and levels if you want to stand a chance in PvP
everyone laugh at this shitter

It feels like a mix of DS2 and 3.
Open world is not good in it.

I enjoy shitting on invaders who think they stand a chance against me, they even lure me into traps and I just demolish their petty builds with my dual spears

why would you want that?
having annoying "gamers" bumbling about is the opposite of hanging out with a video game
you have the message system if you absolutely HAVE to be "le ebin troll online"

And this is why the game sucks. There's like 10 items in the entire world worth picking up and the rest is useless trash. It's only a "good game" until you realize this because of the hopium of finding something good so you waste 10s of hours doing copy pasted catacombs for worthless ashes and spells, picking up worthless items on the world map, then you finally get to the end with a bloated playtime and wonder what it was all for.

which are the "10 good items", user?
go on. I'll wait.

Crafting is full of useful or OP shit. The perfumes alone can carry you through hard encounters and are bullshit in pvp

It's a bad game you can truly live in like DS2.

If you don’t run full melee or full bleed build don’t bother with pvp.

Its an amazing world like DS1, yea

Kek, actually funny shitposting
People are too easily butthurt to mald over your joke
The games great OP, 9.5/10

DS3 is a shit game and thankfully I see nothing in common with ER and it. Love that they returned to the DS1 roots and evolved the formula from there, instead of using DS3 as a basis before evolution.

it's fine. how impressive the game is wears off though and you see the seams everywhere. better than dark souls 2 and not by much. doesnt hold a candle to bloodborne though, no.

Not as a mage spells drop like candy there's probably a hundred of them

These guys are shitposting btw.
Vast majority of the loot you find in this game are cool unique weapons, talismans, armors and spells. Exploration feels incredibly rewarding due to the fact that all the best gear and spells are found.

Its not like that as melee either. Vast majority of the loot you find are weapons, talismans and armor so... exploration is fucking incredible and feels super rewarding.

These guys are paid anti-shills for Ubisoft btw they're running a campaign to smear ER because they're scared of its power

This tranny is shitposting and hasn't played the game, is what the game is like

That's only what the game is like if you never go beyond Limgrave. I don't think the game is a masterpiece either but making up flaws is petty.