Anno Mutationem

I heard it was released yesterday.
While I loved the visuals, I hated the demo because the combat was shitty and seemed to be more of a point and click adventure game / visual novel than an actual game. Is the complete game like that?

Attached: 616x353.jpg (616x353, 93.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnnoMuta/status/1368123648825946117?t=7fGat41Ve-DCB1Vel6Eo6w&s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was looking forward to this. Didn't know it released.

play Haven then, it has a lot of Ga(y)meplay

Attached: warawrwahot.jpg (1920x1080, 345.85K)

It's still the same, and quite terrible. which sucks cuz I too wanted an actual game and not to big on point and clicks.

Yeah it's not focusing on combat thankfully

Fuck off faggot

I'll never understand the desire to appeal to a group that's less than 1% of the population

Easy way to make money, or at least is what publishers think. 1% of the population is still a lot of people and there's regular people that will buy the game just to feel better with themselves, you know, virtue signaling.
The issue is that many people obviously reject this stuff and will not buy the game but because there's no way to track un-sold digital copies, no one knows for sure how much money publishers lose with this

>It's still the same
The combat is improved though. You can dodge/block cancel out of most attacks unlike in the demo. It's not great, but it's good enough to round out the game.

also, the adventure parts of it are a plus. Lots of little things in the world to interact with that don't do anything but give the setting some flavor, it's just too bad the translation isn't the best a lot of times.

Attached: 1368030_20220317233414_1.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

I'm not even surprised. Was somehow expecting to see her or someone else in this game.

Attached: 20220318202832_1.jpg (3840x2160, 769.6K)

It's a free update. The base game is the heterosexual pair in the middle.

I know

It has a lot of money laundry schemes plus a perfect place for pedos to hide

sigh*, what could have been

Attached: 03_Haven_AltCharacters_Design.jpg (1920x1080, 237.06K)

>easy way to make money
>free update

is this some kind of weeaboo indieshit circlejerk or something?

you sound mad

by attracting new customers, don't pretend to be retarded

Attached: 169224138_586564288970608_83588108538572058_n.jpg (1080x864, 79.13K)

Blackrock's money

Unlike Any Forums, that 1% is profitable because they buy the games.
Unlike Any Forums, people don't mind gay relationships on their media. At most they will roll their eyes and then will continue playing.

So your point is... it attracts new customers? What's the problem then?

Yes that why the comic and hollywood industry isn't fucking crashing to the ground at all after forcing women and faggots down everyone's throat.
..wait a minute

>weebshit indide release around the same times as Elden ring
>lot of hype with Sony shilling their China hero crap project
>got released and forgotten day later just like the previous China hero furry shit game
>not even chink give a shit about this
lol

>>not even chink give a shit about this
Good.
No wonder, it's actually pretty damn good.
weeb weebsite

I duno?
whats your problem?

Attached: zutgutnor.gif (220x196, 293.08K)

>seemed to be more of a point and click adventure game / visual novel
And that's a good thing.

>, that 1% is profitable because they buy the games.
>lefty trannies buy games
HAHAHAHAHA

No, just wonder since i seen that bartender girl appeared in few indie games and mobile shit. And those indie, mobileshit games are all weebshit

Hollywood is doing fine and the comic book industry is doing badly because the comics themselves are mediocre or just shit; as simple as that.
You want to believe that every normal person is a right wing schizo like you; in reality most people don't care about what others do inside their bedrooms and are too busy surviving or raising their kids.

>Sony shilling
The game has too much sexy women for sony to shill it.

Attached: 1368030_20220317233139_1.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

>it's doing just fine!!
>noo my agenda is actually popular with normal people!!
Seethe and cope.

Nice for her to keep appearing in good games.

>Hollywood is doing fine
lol
>the comic book industry is doing badly because the comics themselves are mediocre
Because the people making them are more interested in pushing their woke ideals than making good comics.

>weeb website
That why i don't play weebshit like this garbage weebshit wapanese, glad too see Elden Ring btfo such trash

>Choco tomboy and albino girly girl
Yes
YES

Is she shovelwhore tier?

I thought so.
It's a good thing they released a demo, otherwise I would have wasted money on it because the art style is fantastic.

I've never liked those kind of games where all you is clicking on NPCs and objects and read blurbs of text / dialog trees. That's why I don't like WRPGs either.

>my AAA multimillion dollar super hyped cultural phenomenon game BTFO this literally who chink indie
kek no shit, retard.

Hollow Knight eclipsed every single game released on 2017, so it's perfectly possible for a no-budget indie game to bury AAA behemoths.

Sucks to be you then, gaylord. I wish the game went harder with intractable stuff in the world.

Attached: 1368030_20220317190747_1.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

Not every literally who can become gaymen journo's indie darling fotm like shovel knight or hallow knight. All that matters is that they can do well enough to survive in their niche so they can keep making games for said niche.

Literally made a thread, ilya kushinov worked on the art, and i like his art.
Plus my dick liked the hips.
twitter.com/AnnoMuta/status/1368123648825946117?t=7fGat41Ve-DCB1Vel6Eo6w&s=19

I'll privably get it later as I'm busy with elden ring and other games

Eh, it's fine. You probably loathe all the games I like so we're even.

Oh boo, this confirms they got rid of the slinky cocktail dress in the trailer.

>gaymen journo's indie darling fotm
Except Hollow Knight revolutionized its genre, sold better than massive big games like Nier Automata, Nioh, Prey or Horizon Zero Dawn and got better critic scores than all of them.
It wouldn't call it "indie darling flavor of the month".