True or wrong

I suppose I could give you a list of our technical aspects, I believe you'd like that, but I won't for a simple reason, they really don't matter.
The time where horse power alone made a important difference is over. From this time on we must create something more, unprecedented experiences, the same way we have with Nintendo DS. So let me repeat, work on Revolution is well on the way, when you see it you will be exited because you will experience a gaming revolution.

Attached: 937AFBEF-6A3A-4FF4-900C-77AE18C7080D.jpg (640x480, 16.34K)

Iiiiud

Fdddee

Ggfff

Smmwme

True. Games should focus on improving and revolutionizing any other warranting departments, other than graphics, which that has hit the ceiling for a long time ago.

If anything, games should look for exploring more unique art-styles that stand out through time.

Yyttyy

Wqqaas

Swwas

Bbsb

Treassw

Quwuyeyey

Jwjwjqqa

Utrrty

what's going on in here

Right or false

OP is a faggot, as usual.

Quesussss

Hyyuuuu

Ytrreewer

Uyttttrrffc

Iwata died cause his innards couldnt handle some cell replication, and we are all dying soon enough. is not that we are dying that is sad in itself, is knowing we didnt do anything worth remembering, we wasted our lives, those days when you were young and nintendo was cool, before even the revoluton or the n64, Im talking about the golden days, when everything seemed possible, when we had all those dreams of doing things and becoming someone, everything went down the toilet. Its too late now, too late