Wide as an ocean deep as a puddle

wide as an ocean deep as a puddle

Attached: nig.jpg (3840x2160, 2.97M)

fix your fucking screen

Attached: screenshot.294.png (1920x1080, 3.55M)

it's because I have HDR, causes screenshots to get washed out

This ain't Forbidden West.
Also what a poor choice of screenshot, that castle is one of the best legacy dungeons in the game.

Adding a little tint does nothing to make that more interesting or less drab and uninspired. The art direction in this game truly is a pile of shit.

>deep as a puddle
>literally has elevators that take you deep into the bowels of the earth in real time
???

Define deep

But that isn't Elite Dangerous.

>deep as a puddle
>the game literally has underground dungeons and entire new areas
did you even play more than 10 hours ??

You just described most open worlds

>it’s okay when FROM does it
They say the same thing about its Mass Effect 3 endings

I didn't add shit, those are the actual colors of the game retard.

Attached: 20220313232343_1.jpg (1920x1080, 385.67K)

This game shipped with recolor endings as well as two unique endings. ME3 shipped with only recolor endings and it was heavily implied the DLC for the "real" ending was going to be paid until the overwhelming backlash. Nobody is defending the X "Elden Lord" endings either.

>linear hallways with useless items ticked away in small alleys and no shortcuts because of stakes
>dungeons
the underground areas are worse than even DS2 areas.

Have you played Forbidden West?

>more complex areas than any souls game preceding it
>more complex bosses than the majority of the souls games preceding it
>a huge variety of armours, weapons, and playstyles, and tons of player-customisation unlike anything the player's been given before in souls
>more expansive lore and intimate characters

The open world, chalice dungeon side areas, and certain instances of reused bosses do detract from the experience, but apart from that, it's easily the most 'deep' game From have ever made.

>there's a large secret area that can only be reached by either
>finding a coffin hidden behind a waterfall after an optional side boss in an area that's hidden behind a secret drop to a semi-hidden platform off the main path in an optional area that only opens up after defeating an optional boss
>or
>a hidden entrance behind a platforming section down a pit that's hidden behind an illusory wall at the end of the boss arena for an optional boss in an optional, hidden area that's labyrinthine
>>>>>>deep as a puddle

As long as I can fap to the 4 arm blue puppet i don't care

>buzzwords the thread

Filtered

Attached: 1647626247406.jpg (6240x4914, 2.92M)

>blue and orange
Yawn.

One of the rare few games in a long, long time that has such spectacular and mythical backdrops, a living, breathing odyssey unfolding. Get your fucking eyesight checked, or develop taste.