Would this game sell better if the protag was an equally attractive white blonde girl?

Would this game sell better if the protag was an equally attractive white blonde girl?

Attached: F7A90104-0F60-4004-84ED-9638D9D9DC72.jpg (1500x844, 225.91K)

>sub-30fps 3rd person cinematic adventure lock-on-combat game with a quirky marvel-quip-spouting companion and a completely uninteresting storyline
no

It would sell better but the black protag will inflate the score to a 9 or a 10 whereas with a white women it would be a 6, just like Deathloop

Pound sand

Media is biased against Blacks in favor of whites due to white privilege.

Lol

No, it's too generic. The only interest they can drum up is by appealing to the dumbass reddit/twitter crowd. But that's no guarantee that it'll help your game. In fact, it's more likely it'll hurt the game in the long run.

It would be better if the game didn't look so generic and boring. Is there literally a single person on the planet who wants to play this?

Yeah, it would sell better but not by much, game looks like western drivel.

Brown girl protag is fine as long its not pandering to woke shit

Attached: Fang.png (700x720, 450.4K)

No because those type of gamers are the ever increasing minority and that is a good thing.

ngl, by only looking at the right cover, I thought it was a boy

user I agree with you, but that girl is not brown.

I agree, but this is current day media we're talking about. They're incapable of making a likeable brown girl because they have to inject race politics into every little thing.

>white privilege
there's only black privilege.

No. The game is so pathetically barebones that there is no MC design that can save it from being instantly forgotten.

Why is Any Forums so obsessed with this game? when Square just had a turbo flop without any blackness at all? lmao rent free

Attached: social_media_image-1lv4SLQAQ.jpg (1200x650, 145.31K)

>SHE WILL RISE
Holy kek western games nowadays

This is what happens when a bunch of suits, retarded focus testers, and normies all band together to create a game. Generic. Bland. Soulless. Designed by committee. Remember Overstrike/Fuse? Same shit. Except this turd never had soul to begin with

Attached: why are black.jpg (536x381, 34.01K)

Yes, but it's SE so I don't know how many people more would try it out.
My rule with SE is - remakes and re-releases; do research first but will buy if no real issues (Trials of Mana, Triangle Strat, SaGa, etc)
Western style games like Tomb Raider, cape shit, and other game shit like OP's game - hard pass no matter what

According to "journalists" who list their pronouns in their bio, this game will actually be a perfect 10/10 masterpiece. Then a month later it will be completely forgotten.

I dunno, but Square Enix can no longer make sales based on their name alone anymore.

Fucking this, every single one of their non-ff games have bneen flops so far, dunno why people insist on making something about race from a studio who struggles to get a hit outside of ff

The game looks like shit, but that may result in slightly better sales.

Attached: Deathloop.png (771x683, 231.86K)

I don’t like what I’ve seen of her character. She’s too urban, too vulgar.