Will Fromdrones ever recover from these posts?

Will Fromdrones ever recover from these posts?

Attached: Miyazaki vs Tolkien.jpg (750x1981, 400.16K)

Are reptiles good for you?

Attached: MOOOOOMMMMMM.webm (720x404, 2.93M)

>Mobile
Kys

omg they're so cute >_

Ya-hurry-furry-durry

Go fuck yourself you simpleton.

Go back

which one would you eat?

Ironic because as a devout catholic Tolkien believed that the world was in a constant state of decay, so even while the forces of good could have temporary victories over evil the world would continue to decay until the end of the world and the final battle when the world would be remade anew.

This trend of describing everything you don't like as subversive and nihilistic without making any real argument is so insanely retarded, neck yourself phoneposting pseud

To fucking your younger brothers sweet'n smooth ass pussy? Sure thing user! Don't want him to be a virgin like you.

This.

Yeah but look at this fat ugly fuck

Attached: fat fucking snake.webm (720x1280, 1.82M)

All just cope & attempts to stupefy yourself into avoiding thinking about the inevitability of death and entrophy

t. frowning friend

I like the subversion, decay, and misery though

An end where Sauron summoned a giant monster and murdered them all, and the next book happened on the destroyed land, would be way more interesting to me personally than the wishful thinking end we got, where they just say Aragorn was a good king, when we don't even know his tax policies

Attached: 1604159751756.jpg (960x2472, 360.58K)

I don't know who that is but
>Black and white photograph
Now I know for sure not to pay attention to their opinion. Fuck off boomers.

blue tongued skinks are like scaly dogs. they are funny

@592425748
0/10, not even worth giving a (You)

>dude i'm a far right chud and i post on Any Forums
really original

Decent bait but I don’t think it will work on many others

I find the actual stories of the entire Souls series to be unnecessarily and insultingly bleak but I enjoy the aesthetic of people living as parasites on the ruins of a conquering empire that fell so long ago it doesn't matter whether they were the good guys.