You lose because the game misreads your input

>you lose because the game misreads your input

Attached: 01.png (709x546, 87.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/unquirer/status/1504102321294348294
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HA HA RACISM SO FUNNY!!!!!

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE ITS RUINED PEOPLE'S LIVES OR ANYTHING

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED, AND STILL SUFFER EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THIER LIVES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE SLAVERY, OR APARTHEID, OR THE KKK WERE ABHORRANT TO ANYONE WITH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SENSE OF DECENCY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE THERE'S AN OPENLY WHITE SUPREMACIST PARTY IN CONTROL OF HALF THE COUNTRY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE GET ARRESTED MORE THAN WHITE PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CRIMES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE THE GOVERNMENT AND THE POLICE AND THE CORPORATIONS AND THE MEDIA ALL WORKING AGAINST THEM

I'm surprised this b8 hasn't been taken yet, good job

how long until we rename vinegar into vine of color?

Yes it is funny, stopped reading after the first sentence. Too many caps and bullshits, not my problem.
YWNBAW, nigger. 41% club in Minecraft now

Attached: 3CFBED6C-76C6-4BD3-9B27-0F8320F1C6A6.jpg (1024x491, 53.1K)

>CUZ ITS NOT LIKE ITS RUINED PEOPLE'S LIVES OR ANYTHING
That's why I question why anyone still defends the left anymore. They're the most racist fucks in America today.

Coz it's not like blacks are people

>lovecraftian monstrous
Hello readit

>1999

Attached: IMG_0434.png (500x486, 307.56K)

>CUZ ITS NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE THE GOVERNMENT AND THE POLICE AND THE CORPORATIONS AND THE MEDIA ALL WORKING AGAINST THEM
correct.

We don't want to live with you anymore. If we could press a button and make you all magically return we would. But we can't and we're stuck with you saying shit like your last sentence despite everything in the past 10 years of this nation.

kys nigger faggot

Honestly though, how many times in your life have you actually heard someone use the word "niggardly" that isn't using it like some kid toeing the "I wanna say something bad but I don't wanna actually say it because mom will get mad" line?

Meanwhile, in China
twitter.com/unquirer/status/1504102321294348294

Attached: 1630129472211.jpg (1106x1012, 105.84K)

I was thinking of naming myself vinegar, donate to every e-celebs and youtubers to make them say my name, then make a compilation of everyone of them shamelessly saying “nigger”.

Stop acting like a nigger.

>1999
So, thoughts on Half-Life: Opposing Force?

>that 1000 yard stare in each and everyone of these kids' slanted eyes
jesus fuck

I like that we're seeing a down-to-earth military for once. Hopefully there will be more games like this in the future!

American kids literally won't be able to compete with these Chinese kids when they grow up. They're like full fascist while we have black kids dancing on desks.

Low key Elden Ring thread?

>all this when a professor just had his life ruined because of racism

Attached: 1453060282843.jpg (347x439, 91.83K)

>YOU CAN'T SAY THAT WORD BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE A REALLY BAD WORD
>but it has no relation to that bad word it just means that someone is stingy or miserly
>BUT YOU CAN'T SAY IT BECAUSE... YOU JUST CAN'T OK?

Nuke America already

Attached: 1627488164346.jpg (900x900, 77.28K)

If you think things are bad now, these people will be in power soon.

Attached: 1621691947418.png (680x680, 220.72K)

kys

no they won't, liberals are having less than one child per couple and will be outbred by conservatives in only two generations